The story of your avatar

rollcast123

Just a thread to see how people have came to use whatever image as their avatar.

I normally change my avatar frequently but this one seems to be a good one, I just like it has a good message and meaning behind it and I use it one all the forums I go on, althought I have a classic salmon fly on the fly tying forum as thats what every one uses.

My avatar is a poster that was created during the Second world war by the British Government and was the third in a series that was designed to keep the morale of the people up, however this one was never used and was only found 60 years later.

Here's a bit more info on it
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0001/8314/files/KEEP-CALM-AND-CARRY-ON-.-COM-HISTORY.jpg?1268164891

I actually got the idea of using it when I was sitting in my English classroom and seen a replica on a wall and really liked it and the message of determination and courage behind it and thought it would make a great avatar so there you go thats how I got my avatar and I look forward to hearing the story of your's and how you got it.

The picture of Pedro and I is one that I use quite often as my avatar because it is the picture I took with him when he was just approaching 11 months of age and I was moving out of my parents house, I have to leave him behind because my poor neighbors aren't ready for him. Every morning at 7 am he lets out this god awful scream....Like someone is being murdered in the shower. I see him about a week total in a month which is enough for him because he is pretty attached to my mom and he keeps her company.

I change mine a lot because I like different shows, but bleach = awesomeness

Vizards = Awesomeness

<_<

When I picked my name out (which can be found here ) I was like... Tacos.
At first, I had some sh*tty thing I made in paint. Absolute sh*t.
I don't even know where it exists anymore.
Then I was like, man this picture SUCKS BALLS.
So I googled pictures of tacos.
I got stuff like this:
Tacos.jpg

meh.
Taco.jpg

nuh huh.
but then... I stumbled upon THIS.​
2221750.jpg

and I was like...

"YES".
That's about it, I guess.
:nyan:

my first avatar was a picture of cheese... didnt expect that huh?
anyway, the current one was made with a southpark avatar creator thingy.
made it look like me :3

I just steal my avatars from people on DeviantArt :ninja: (I'd make my own if i had a tab for a digital art program)

Durarara= awesomeness
Just because you mentioned it...

Anyway, my first avatar for about 400 post was Super Saiyan Goku, because I really like Dragon Ball Z.
My second avatar for around 350-ish post was Bang Shishigami, I played a ton of Blazblue and Bang is an epic choice to main, other than that I used Carl for awhile, a lot of people get pissed when you know how to operate 2 characters at once.:p
Now, I'm using a Durarara themed avatar because I just started watching it and its really good, also because shadowwolf mentioned it.

I was going to get a Yu-yu Hakusho avatar because I just got Season 3 and I'm sure it never aired on TV before. Seriously season 2 stops right before the end of the Dark Tournament finals, it really sucks when they just cycled through 2 seasons on Cartoon Network.

I had an avatar of Sonic from the opening scene of Sonic Unleashed.
qUMh9.jpg

Then, I wanted to make one avatar for everywhere so I made this in a minute in Photoshop.

From the beginning it was just random, I couldn't decide but then after having been on mumble for a while people of mumble started hearing the text-to speech saying my name as "hidezekidz" whenever I spoke so I decided to make that happen! If someone doesn't understand this check out this video:

O.K then... My current avatar - in some thread, DarkPrime25 posted a picture of himself IRL. Joking around, I sai it was abhorrent. He responed by editing the picture so it had the face of my Minecraft avater. I thought that was much better, and made it my avatar.

I googled for creeper comics. Found a couple of my avatar. Used one here. Used Photoshop to resize pictures when they were outside limits. :p

I used to use a 3d avatar nuron made for me (i still use it on most services im on) but i thought dubstep artist burial's avatar looked amazing, and then i became an apple that eats hamburgers. Lifes hard as an apple :<

Back