• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Survival Games

I definitely worded that wrong, and am very grateful for Armadil doing what he has, but he really did fuck up the rosters.
Keep in mind that he was using his spare time to organise this and so he didn't have the time to fix everything up. I think he did an amazing job and handled everything really well.

I definitely worded that wrong, and am very grateful for Armadil doing what he has, but he really did fuck up the rosters.
No, I think that was worded pretty good. How can you 'randomly' forget people, if you yourself added them to the list? Also, the OP timer is pure fail. It's STILL claiming it's 2 hours left before we start. I hope noone else was unfortunate enough to rely on it.

Yeah I posted 14 minutes before the match and I wanted to spectate and I never got the IP :(
Lol 14 minutes before the match is when he was frantically searching for all the people in the list to get on the server. He probably didn't have time to check the forums.

Also, the time had been posted on the thread. It wasn't his fault guys, it's all the people who didn't show up's fault. Yeah I know he and I for that matter made some not great decisions during the thing but still, there was a lot of planning that had to go in to this. So if you don't like it fuck the fuck off and don't sign up for the next one.. That's about all I got. Have a great motherfucking day!

Also, the time had been posted on the thread. It wasn't his fault guys, it's all the people who didn't show up's fault. Yeah I know he and I for that matter made some not great decisions during the thing but still, there was a lot of planning that had to go in to this. So if you don't like it fuck the fuck off and don't sign up for the next one.. That's about all I got. Have a great motherfucking day!

The next round of Survival Games shall be far superior to the last.

REVIVAL TIME!!!

so, as a heads up to anyone interested in watching, I will be broadcasting myself playing in a Minecraft Survival, Hunger-Games style competition. Still working out the tweaks in the streaming, wish me luck! x3 I have until 8pm PST, then its serious business

http://www.twitch.tv/t9k_motorkat/b/394933356

^^^ link is listed there, i've stopped broadcasting for now... made it to final three, where I had an epic bow fight with the winner of that game x3

We should do this again with proper organization.

Definitely. Last time it was a ton of fun, even if the finalists (including myself) were completely screwed over in the first round.

(The second round I got punched off a skyscraper, but regardless, it was a great match)

Back