The Tree Awaiting To Be Found

Skryter

A conversation about adventure maps turned into something spectacular and incredibly random between Zahldar and I.

Tbar: "You spawn on one small small island with 1 dirt plot, and you're given a boat and instructions. 'somewhere in the ocean is another island with 1 tree.. can you find it?'"

Skry: "It was out there somewhere, even in my final days, the island still calls to me."

Zahl: "Even beyond the lifetime of the search, the silent oak shall call for the hearts of men."

Skry: "Micheal Phelps isn't a skank." (Don't ask what this is, completely different conversation.)

Skry: "The tree, in its overflowing beauty, its golden leaves and glowing radiance, sitting there for eternity on a single dirt block, what a shallow life indeed. ~ Eulogy of a Random Oak Tree"

Zahl: "Forever shall it remain alone, naught but a testament to the cruelty of a single person."

Skry: "And in its eternal loneliness, it calls to its human brethren, still searching for the tree until the end of time itself, yet never reaching his goal."

Zahl: "And so shall it remain alone, and even after the bark is stripped from its flesh, it shall remain a sight unseen by the eyes of men."

Skry: "Yet one day, when the age turns anew and man is extinct, it shall be seen, if only for the briefest of moments, by its seekers."

Zahl: "T9K, where we write poems for trees."

Fanfiction about the Tree At The End of Time, residing on a single dirt block, anyone?

Related:
em7L2.jpg

That sign I placed on the second day of the 1.0 server in the Haven location took quite a while to be found. Fortunately, it was discovered by none other than the topic of the sign.

Related:
em7L2.jpg

That sign I placed on the second day of the 1.0 server in the Haven location took quite a while to be found. Fortunately, it was discovered by none other than the topic of the sign.
I like the one in current Ascension too XD

Back