The ultimate T9k cooking thread.

Had some issues with my SD card, so I'm currently in limbo with a handful of photos for recipes I've done.

French was chosen for last night.
Excuse the quality, had to use my phone.

Dos de canard... The night before!
Op4O8xb.jpg

Duck legs marinading in Cabernet Sauvignon, diced onion, sliced carrot, thyme, garlic, bay leaves, and orange peel.

Dos de canard rôti accompagné d’une pommes Paris de terre.
1lb12dp.jpg

Roast duck, baby carrots, accompanied with Paris Potatoes, topped with a glorious red wine sauce.

Crème brûlée
NVkW0dj.jpg

I've yet to 'master' the art that is blowtorching, somewhat at that point in which flames are spewing everywhere, mostly setting everything on fire.

I'm surprised myself at how well I can actually cook.

Eggs Benedict! Made with turkey bacon because I try to avoid heart attacks.
The english muffins were perfectly toasted, crisp outside, fluffy inside. The eggs were not too runny, not too well done. Perfect to me. And the bacon was crispy. Sauce was made to be just a hint more lemon-y than buttery.

All in all, I'd probably pay 6-8 bucks for food of this quality at a cafe.

Before excessive Hollandaise sauce:
20130812_154154.jpg

After nuking with Hollandaise sauce:
20130812_154255.jpg

Made with turkey bacon because I try to avoid heart attacks.

What is the point in actually living if you deny yourself real Bacon? I mean you can bake it on a riser and let the grease drip into a tray if that'll help ease your premature fears of a cardiac episode.

Immi. Crab sushi ------- Tuna w/ spice mix + baby shrimp sushi ------- Pork and leek dumplings w/ soy sauce

Sushi topped with Thai Hot Chili Mayo & Sesame seeds + Sushi ginger & Wasabi to the side :).

1009510_10201975249327906_1796063000_o.jpg
That looks so freaking delicious

Fiesta Quinoa!!!

qnoa.jpg

Thinking of making this into either Tacos with Blackened Chicken or thickening it with some tomatoes and re-fried beans and making a dip out of it.

KiWOqOV.jpg

Bacon
cqskYkf.jpg

Bacon
PjuEIVW.jpg

Bacon

Plw389u.jpg

Two pieces of toast covered in melted Cheddar Cheese, Covered in two Pieces of bacon, covered in a mixture consisting of egg, bacon and cheese, covered in shredded bacon, covered in a layer of Honey BBQ sauce

lNzO7i8.png

I prefer to also buy shredded swiss cheese, place doritos in an even 1 level layer on plate....add cheese evenly on top, microwave until cheese is delicious...i mean melty, then enjoy.

this is my idea of food thats good and now
1:buy waffles
2:get caster sugar and dump on waffles
3:get golden syrup and smother onto waffles
4:get brown sugar then dump on waffles
5:get strawberries then dump on waffles
6:sprinkle jelly beans on waffles
7:finnally eat then wait for the sugar rush to kick in

Back