The ultimate T9k cooking thread.

Booyah

Additionally, you get that nice caramelization on the cheese, as well as a more even consistency overall.
like this?
3801098927_30bd57f364_z.jpg

Dun have pics but... I made my family dinner like, a few days ago;

Lemon pepper seasoned Chicken breasts, cooked in the oven at 400 for 30-50 min

Chicken/ possibly orential style wild rice

And a side of steamed corn.

But i don't cook. :3

I'm bringing this back to let you guys know that I made a chocolate chip cookie in a mug, in the microwave. It was AMAZING.
Prep is five minutes, and cook time is a minute or less plus a minute or so to cool. I got the recipe online:

Ingredients

1 Tablespoon Butter
1 Tablespoon Granulated White Sugar
1 Tablespoon of firmly packed Dark Brown Sugar
3 Drops of Vanilla Extract
Small Pinch of Kosher Salt
1 Egg Yolk (discard the egg white or save for different recipe)
Scant 1/4 of All Purpose Flour (slightly less than 1/4 of a cup)
2 heaping tablespoons of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips

Instructions

Start by melting your butter in the microwave. Butter should just be melted, not boiling.
Add sugars, vanilla and salt. Stir to combine.
Separate your egg and add the yolk only to your cup. Stir to combine.
Add flour, then stir again. Measure a scant, slightly less than full, ¼ cup of all-purpose flour.
Add the chocolate chips, and give a final stir. Now your mixture will look like cookie dough.
Cook in microwave 40-60 seconds. If dry, try a shorter cook time. Let cool, it will finish cooking during cooling. Serve warm.

I'm bringing this back to let you guys know that I made a chocolate chip cookie in a mug, in the microwave. It was AMAZING.
Prep is five minutes, and cook time is a minute or less plus a minute or so to cool. I got the recipe online:

Ingredients

1 Tablespoon Butter
1 Tablespoon Granulated White Sugar
1 Tablespoon of firmly packed Dark Brown Sugar
3 Drops of Vanilla Extract
Small Pinch of Kosher Salt
1 Egg Yolk (discard the egg white or save for different recipe)
Scant 1/4 of All Purpose Flour (slightly less than 1/4 of a cup)
2 heaping tablespoons of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips

Instructions

Start by melting your butter in the microwave. Butter should just be melted, not boiling.
Add sugars, vanilla and salt. Stir to combine.
Separate your egg and add the yolk only to your cup. Stir to combine.
Add flour, then stir again. Measure a scant, slightly less than full, ¼ cup of all-purpose flour.
Add the chocolate chips, and give a final stir. Now your mixture will look like cookie dough.
Cook in microwave 40-60 seconds. If dry, try a shorter cook time. Let cool, it will finish cooking during cooling. Serve warm.
What you should post is the recipe to the diabetes you guys made around Christmas. Jiy says they were AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!

Godlib wanted Ramen the other day, so I took it a step further.

fsrmn.jpg

I used the Oriental Ramen and added some Flank Steak, thinly sliced and some Scallions. Then I threw some Siracha on it and handed it to him. Next time I make it I want to add some egg and some spinach to it.

Back