• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The United Outlands: Join us post

ienjoywaffles

The United Outlands (United Nations basically) is a group with the vision to unite all of the outlands under a single group of rulers. We would gain power without violence and would try to make the outland cities a better place to live.

This post is for people to join. Please only post things based on the United Outlands and you joining . Only join if you are the leader of a city/settlement in the outlands. You can choose on your own to join or with the approval of your people.

EDIT: Removed pentagon idea. Please remember most of this was made when there was no members.

Members:
Ienjoywaffles - Waffleville
Kuchenhorst - Mebville
Alimber, tshinotu145, JerzeyLegend, and halfzip - Deathly Hallows
TheXraptor, shooterty12, Shark_Skull8, and Italay91 - Maple City
rsmv2you - rsmv2you town :)
Cordacc, and Rvby1 - Cocaine Island
MinerJuco - Juricho
zachshadey, mooresk1llz, and usadrago1 - Lakeside Villa
Shlazz - Minas Falas
Vorsprung - Blue Cross
Motorkat - Treetop Farms
Patane - Patane Island

EDIT: please post the name of the city and leader(s) of it so that I may add your name.
EDIT: Here is a subject being voted for on where the HQ will be located: click for tacos
EDIT (Don't you just love edits?): link for the rules moo

I would like to enroll mine and koalaumpers settlement/citystate into this united outlands organization.
Currently we are still working on a name we have narrowed it down to Mordor and Helm's Deep.
Waiting on a text from koala onthe final Verdict. :)
We are however a great citystate, we are currently a midevil theme.
Have railroads connecting us and waffle/hobo and hopefully spawn, these roads wil be to select people however to avoid grief, trused members only.
More info upon request, exact location to be kept secret for now until we are more established and prepared, of course members of this organization will know our location . . . and anyone who knows how to use the interwebz

Alright once all the final complications such as the name are done you will be part of the United Outlands. You can post on threads regarding the organization to give your vote on things. Good choice in joining :mays:

Also you will be contacted on where the Pentagon will be located at in your city and which other Pentagon you want it to be connected to.

Alright our members that will represent deathly hallows will be Alimber, tshinotu145, JerzeyLegend, and halfzip.

As there are new rulers in Mebville nobodys interesseted in being allied with you waffles.
Cause you are power hungry and faithless!

Nobody comes to your town, because it has not been made yet, at least on Team9000.

I meant my town in the North Outland. It is called Juricho and I put forth a position of friendliness to all nations that read this :{I

Niamph were you even on when the war happened? and Xraptor was the one who declared war, not me. Learn the facts before you accuse.

Niamph were you even on when the war happened? and Xraptor was the one who declared war, not me. Learn the facts before you accuse.

I have no power to declare war in the Cydonian Empire. Cydonian leadership declared war, not me. I am just a Lieutenant in the I.C.E.

If you aren't interested in joining, then please restrain yourself from posting. I know it is hard to resist the urge to troll but please try.

Maple CIty
TheXraptor, shooterty12, Shark_Skull8, Italay91
NOTE: Everyone has the same leadership status

PS: I will build an embassy in Maple CIty if you want.

Back