The Walking Dead

Noble

I was talked into buying Season 1 of The Walking Dead this afternoon by a man at HMV... I watched it and... It's like the best thing I've ever seen... Half way through season 1 and I'm like... Oh mai gawd when does Season 3 come out O.O

Any other Walkers out there? I mean... Walking Dead... Fans? I am not a walker... I swear :p

I saw a couple episodes from the beginning. Im no fan, and I'm not too into it, but, i thought it was pretty interesting...

Watched the first season and I enjoyed it. It had some exciting parts. Watched one episode of season 2 and was bored out of my mind. And that's where The Walking Dead ends for me.

If you are like me, and many others who are waiting for season three to come out. I would suggest investing in the comics, the tv show is based on the comics, although there are some large differences between the two if you enjoyed the show you will for sure enjoy the comics

I just finished episode 2 of the game... It's fucked up... But very fun! The Dairy Farmers are cannibals o.o spoilzzerss

I hope you don't mind me resurrecting this thread, but this scene from the most recent episode is really fucking amazing. Phenomenal acting, as well.

[collapse]
[/collapse]

I hope you don't mind me resurrecting this thread, but this scene from the most recent episode is really fucking amazing. Phenomenal acting, as well.

[collapse]
[/collapse]

I'm down for some good ol' fashioned thread necromancy. Especially with The Walking Dead involved.
I swear they put some kind of subliminal crack in the frames of the show, because even when there are boring episodes I still can't wait for my fix.

3sqds1.jpg

I only liked The Walking Dead when Shane was alive.
Fucking Rick is just a big dickhead who thinks he's some kinda badass. I watched a few episodes of S3 and all it is, is basically Rick prancing around like he's hard, his son acting like he's hard, Hershel (the new best character) almost dying, and every character in the god damn series getting lost somehow.

Fucking Rick is just a big dickhead who thinks he's some kinda badass. I watched a few episodes of S3 and all it is, is basically Rick prancing around like he's hard, his son acting like he's hard, Hershel (the new best character) almost dying, and every character in the god damn series getting lost somehow.
I was sick of the boring Shane-Rick-Lori love triangle, glad it ended. I hated how useless Lori & Carl were, and now Carl's growing up to be quite the badass and Lori's character has made a much needed transformation. Daryl and Michonne are awesome, Angela's really getting on my nerves, Rick's kinda crazy right now, and I wish certain people hadn't died.
RIP T-Dog
zFzIK.png

Well, you can say the same thing about Shane back in Season 2.

He was hard. Definitely too hard.
And a total ass (though he was often "right" in his decisions).

The latter part of S1 and all of S2 was basically about him and Rick just butting heads.

But, I can see why some people found the episodes with Shane more interesting. Shane had a bipolar nature about him that you don't get from Rick or his son.

He was a high-profile frenemy.

While you cannot question the loyalty of Rick and his son to the group, Shane was the kind of guy that would either save you or purposely bring about your demise. In the current season, Rick has shown that he can be dangerous when unstable but never to the point of intentionally bringing serious harm to another in the group.

Back