• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Walrus Turns One!!!!

Miguel

Ohai guys!

So I've been with Team9000 for 1 year now and, I'm glad I joined. I've meet so many amazing people, shared good laughs with friends, and even started playing games I never thought I would enjoy! Now, it's time for a long story! :D

~~~~~WALL OF TEXT!!!!~~~~~~

Since I first joined, I thought I would never have anything to do with anyone/anything on here besides Classic. Durning my first few days, I had became friends with csi. After awhile I slowly meet new people and made some new friends. After awhile I was persuaded to use mumble for the first time. That's when I meet Rev, Crabbie, 99, Foxzm, Coul, ect.

After getting cool taking on classic, is when my friendships with mighty, alyy, gia, sundragon, uni, and bengal. I was having the time of my life! Having these friendships made me extremely happy with t9k, while also making me want to be more involved.

Builder rank was when I first meet sasquatch. I remember him gettin in trouble for tagging trees with his newly found lava powers. Once things got sorted out and I got to know him better, an amazing friendship sprang up. He is truly worthy of his name!

As soon as I got steam, all I wanted to do was play tf2 all day. I remember the night when I had started playing, my mom had to rip the comp out of my hands at 2am! I was pretty bad at it, but when David, Rev and, ConroD, helped me out,I knew I was gonna get better at it.

To make an incredibly long story short, I made so many awesome friends that I'm sooooo happy I meet, and play equally awesome games with them!

Love U Guys!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I just realised I forgot to post for my 2 year anniversary 8 days ago.....oh well! Congrats on 1 year with t9k!

oh mcfar, you have no idea. I'm STILL working on my 2 year post....and that was January 3rd. Maybe I'll just make it for 3 years.

Back