The website is moving today

That actually looks like malfunctioning equipment. They do that sometimes. I've been in them when they accelerate for no reason at all. Not a pleasant experience.
The puff of smoke did indicate that...

If I saw that puff of smoke, and heard the engine rev... I'd probably crap enough bricks to build a house.

I bet the QC had fun that day.
I spent three weeks trying to convince safety that no, I did not hit the gas pedal, yes, I was hitting the brakes as hard as I could, and no, forklifts do not have a top speed of 50kph. It was a pretty serious mechanical failure that basically resulted in me driving around in big circles for four hours until the thing ran out of gas.

I spent three weeks trying to convince safety that no, I did not hit the gas pedal, yes, I was hitting the brakes as hard as I could, and no, forklifts do not have a top speed of 50kph. It was a pretty serious mechanical failure that basically resulted in me driving around in big circles for four hours until the thing ran out of gas.
Awww, at Lowe's it was always the gas lift on the backlot that we had the most fun with. I mean there's some good spins we did with the narrow aisle lift, but it can only go so fast.

Move complete. Let me know if anything is broken. Keep in mind that this affects all of our sites, camo, and chat (mumble and webchat).

Double post:

What happened?
Did the forklift hit the new webhost?

Mysql likes to shut down and not come back up, my email monitor alerts don't seem to be working, and I was at a water park all day.

Back