The Weird Al Yankovic Thread

rsmv2you

WEIRD AL YANKOVIC THREAD

I am disappoint team9000. Well, it exists now.
Everything Weird Al goes here.​

(Fun fact: I actually got too see Weird Al in concert once. Also got to meet the base guitarist (The guy at 3:02 in the Saga Begins) who has been with Weird Al's band for 20 years. Hes an awesome dude, just saying.)

Not gonna post all Weird Al's songs. Gonna leave that to you guys.
Also, this is my personal favorite:

POST!​

I saw him in concert for my birthday this past October here in NC. It was awesome. I thought his concert might be a little dull since he went through costume changes for every song, but they'd play random hilarious videos and stuff. I enjoyed the Hell out of it.

I saw him in concert for my birthday this past October here in NC. It was awesome. I thought his concert might be a little dull since he went through costume changes for every song, but they'd play random hilarious videos and stuff. I enjoyed the Hell out of it.
I went to the same type of concert you went too.
One thing I cant believe is that he managed too change into the fat outfit from his "I'm fat" music video in like 4 minutes.

Saw him in concert summer of 2008. Was pretty funny. Damn near made my ears bleed, though.

Ah, Weird Al. I love him with all my heart. My very first concert was a Weird Al concert, and it was absolutely amazing.

Now for an epic video dump of some of my all time favorites from him.

EDIT: Wait. I just realized, if we all post video dumps, the thread will die sooner. How about one or two videos per post, to prolong the life?

I was going to say that this thread isn't going to last very long. I feel as if this should of been a blog post.

Albuquerque!

WAKA WAKA DO DO YEAH!
Here's a Halo 3 mock up of the song.
[e=<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="[url]http://www.youtube.com/v/zWQUnf41ukI?version=3&feature=player_detailpage[/url]"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zWQUnf41ukI?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>]

Someone post Yoda!

uhf-dvd-case.jpg

Somewhatly Unknown, but still awesome. I also saw this thread this morning, and this song was stuck all day.

Of course, we have dare to be stupid. We all know that sums me up fairly well.

Of course, we have dare to be stupid. We all know that sums me up fairly well.

Intersting side-note about "Dare to be Stupid." Mark Mothersbaugh, one of the members of the band Devo, for whom this song's style was parodied, actually was jealous of the beat that Yankovic made because he thought it was so good.

Intersting side-note about "Dare to be Stupid." Mark Mothersbaugh, one of the members of the band Devo, for whom this song's style was parodied, actually was jealous of the beat that Yankovic made because he thought it was so good.
Ha! That's Fantastic.

Back