The Yogscast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zovator

Sent 'em some hate mail about their stupid game that makes me want to donate my breakfast to floor.
Capture.PNG

Seriously unprofessional and almost childish.
Makes you wonder if what they did at minecon was true or not.
Hell, I would lie to protect my income and 300k subscribers.

I do agree with your points and your standing in this. But that last message from you is quite dickish.
Yeah kinda this but regardless I hardly see it fit to treat ANY message any different regardless of its message. If you are a company or working on a project, and if you get a hate message, regardless of the content, you respond with professionalism and be it you lie or not, you take there opinion into account.
There first response and there reason for such I see is still childish.

If you are a company or working on a project, and if you get a hate message, regardless of the content, you respond with professionalism and be it you lie or not, you take there opinion into account.
That's exactly how I feel, this guy could have handled this much better. And if it was me, I would have, but then again I would never go near anyone that's a part of the Yogscast.

Yeah kinda this but regardless I hardly see it fit to treat ANY message any different regardless of its message. If you are a company or working on a project, and if you get a hate message, regardless of the content, you respond with professionalism and be it you lie or not, you take there opinion into account.
Agreed. This is being handled poorly on their end and it is only making the situation worse.

I admit they have had their bad moments but I don't feel like the yogscast is doing anything evil. They've had their good moments too. I've liked their shadows of Israphel series and some of their other videos. I do admit that they don't always act professional. But I don't think You are being the most civil person either Zovator. But whatever, I'm probably just gonna get hate for this.

Sent 'em some hate mail about their stupid game that makes me want to donate my breakfast to floor.
View attachment 102515
Rule of thumb Zovator
IF YOU ARE GONNA START SHIT, GET READY TO TAKE SHIT. AIGHT?

his respone was perfectly resonable, as he was informing you nicely that he could care less about your negative opinions. Professional? He doesn't get paid to be professional, he gets paid to entertain and isn't obligated to be polite to someone sending them apparent negative mail. Welcome to the world, time is money, I'm surprised he even responded to you.

Rule of thumb Zovator
IF YOU ARE GONNA START SHIT, GET READY TO TAKE SHIT. AIGHT?

his respone was perfectly resonable, as he was informing you nicely that he could care less about your negative opinions. Professional? He doesn't get paid to be professional, he gets paid to entertain and isn't obligated to be polite to someone sending them apparent negative mail. Welcome to the world, time is money, I'm surprised he even responded to you.

He might have someone else who does his emails. Yogscast is a lot bigger than 2 people.

Zov, next time anyone needs to write scathing hate mail,
I'm your man.

EDIT: Actually, even better, I think I'll respond to them on behalf of Zov.

How's this:
Salutations, vaguely obtuse Europeans.

My good chum by the name of "Zovator" recently sent you a hate mail of such. I apologize for his crassness upfront, but I do wish to ask you this:
Why would you answer such a response in such a childish manner?

One would suppose that a professional group would take the time to respond with tact, even if the aforesaid complaint was less than pleasant.
I would have thought that a company working on a project would reply with professionalism, regardless of the content of previous hate.
I'm not going to pretend I know of or, quite frankly, give a rat's arse about whatever you people are doing, but I would have thought your fame and standing in your "community" would at least persuade you to be more polite in your responses with others.

I'm sorry to say that my already low opinion of you has been lowered further. Still, I wish you the best in the future, and I do pray that you will, one day, come up with some good material.

With all kindest regards,
Vorsprung
~ mate of Zovator

NOTE: Should I be sending this to "BlueXephos"?

The way you handled this conversation is completely unprofessional, and it is disappointing that anyone in Team9000 would react in this manner. Nothing in this thread reflects the way that I or the other Team9000 staff feel, and in fact, goes against all moral standards we try to uphold.

While you guys are open to your own opinions, please keep this type of childish behavior out of these forums.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back