• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Zone 11 App Filtershark

filtershark

I just would love to build there. I understand that you have to be good on there and stuff.I would just like to have the interest of building some builds that have been in my mind

heyy, you may have a problem, creating an app to build in zone11 you need to say what you want to build and you have to have built that thing before with screenshots off it, thats what it's useally like but dont know if they will accept it or not :p

heyy, you may have a problem, creating an app to build in zone11 you need to say what you want to build and you have to have built that thing before with screenshots off it, thats what it's useally like but dont know if they will accept it or not :p

This is wrong.

Just post some pictures of your builds, preferably the most detailed ones you have. Zone11 is all about the detail, so that's what we are looking for. Post some pictures like that, and we will either accept it or give you areas you can improve on so that you will get accepted. Good luck, and I can't wait to see your builds.

You might have to look at my cool to builder promotion because its not letting me upload any files for some reason

Upload to imgur.com
Copy the direct link it gives you (the one with the picture's format at the end i.e.: .jgp or .png at the end of the link)
Click on the little picture with the tree on it right above the reply box.
Post the link between the two tags it puts in the reply box
Repeat for every image.

Back