• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

thehotmail: re-earning cool rank app

hey team9000, recently i was baned from your serve. then i was unbaned. what i didnt kno was that i was demoted from cool rank back to guest by damashki. if i could get my rank back without building a whole bunch of stuff then that would begreat. thanks.

hey team9000, recently i was baned from your serve. then i was unbaned. what i didnt kno was that i was demoted from cool rank back to guest by damashki. if i could get my rank back without building a whole bunch of stuff then that would begreat. thanks.
Well, you'll have to ask Damashki about that one then, as he was the one who demoted you in the first place.

Sorry, I forgot to put the screenshots in!

Attachments

• Common Room.png
    Common Room.png
    372 KB · Views: 135
  • Elevator.png
    Elevator.png
    517.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Footons.png
    Footons.png
    379.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Kitchen.png
    Kitchen.png
    382.2 KB · Views: 142
  • Relaxing Zen Room.png
    Relaxing Zen Room.png
    379.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Small Library.png
    Small Library.png
    333.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Outside view of treehouse.png
    Outside view of treehouse.png
    1 MB · Views: 137
I didnt put the shots in AGAIN!

Attachments

• Main Hallway.png
    Main Hallway.png
    413.6 KB · Views: 141
  • Outside View of Zombie Apocolypse Shelter.png
    Outside View of Zombie Apocolypse Shelter.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 146
  • SMALL Kitchen.png
    SMALL Kitchen.png
    404.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Surviving Food.png
    Surviving Food.png
    459.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Tanks.png
    Tanks.png
    463.6 KB · Views: 133
I added som floors to the treehouse!

Attachments

• 4th floor of the treehouse!.png
    4th floor of the treehouse!.png
    1,012.5 KB · Views: 144
  • Bar.png
    Bar.png
    306.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Deluxe Bed.png
    Deluxe Bed.png
    359.1 KB · Views: 136
  • Dining Table.png
    Dining Table.png
    409.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Fireplace.png
    Fireplace.png
    386.4 KB · Views: 148
  • Kitchen.png
    Kitchen.png
    285.7 KB · Views: 131
i have added a FIFTH floor to my treehouse!

Attachments

• Cannon.png
    Cannon.png
    310.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Explosives for Cannon.png
    Explosives for Cannon.png
    247.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Green Room.png
    Green Room.png
    347.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 5th Floor to treehouse.png
    5th Floor to treehouse.png
    1 MB · Views: 141
You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.
ok, i undertand as all i do is add floors to my treehouse(yet they do take effort) :D

Thehungergames.....what is your in game name? I helped build the tree house and it was not with a person named Thehungergames. Also, checking history, i dont see your name on it either.

My tribute to the admins of team9000. if you cant read it, it says: Admins thanks for all th hard work
-thehot

Attachments

• Tribute to the admins of Team9000.png
    Tribute to the admins of Team9000.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 142
Back