• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

theif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napalm_Ninja

Theif came into the surf server 1 at about 6:00 pm with his name changed to mine "Z3r0" and started spamming music and currently still is. 1438 STEAM_0:1:572630
:mad:

ive now changed my name 4 times and theif keeps changing it to the exact same with &'s in the middle of each letter so when he uses his mic it will appear as my name.

yeah wasabi is a real pain in my ass always cussing at me for no reason, this guy should get looked into hes a real ass.:mad: and btw i never said he was abusing

ok now theif has like 3 friends mic spamming with him..here are the id's....STEAM_0:1:13413257 ....STEAM_0:0:15777126 ...STEAM_0:1:572630..and also its now been 21 minutes of mic spamming by theif all non stop

ok fine..hes abusing his mic? and btw its now 40 minutes straight of mic abuse and still going...by theif and this other guy name "a satanic baby" id is STEAM_0:0:11333080 and also theif is now doing votes "Napalm ninja/Z3r0 sucks ****?" and the two options 2 choose are yes and yes..this guy really needs to get banned

wow ok i was afk for like 10 minutes and i came back and and all i saw in console when i scrolled up for about 10 seconds was "ADMIN Napalm Ninja has unchickenized everybody" so know theif is spamming chat..btw Napalm Ninja is theif using my name.

k now its been an hour and now theif is on soundboards on arnold schwartzenager annoying the hell of out everybody..i really do hope this guy is banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back