• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Themed Skin Competition

Briggs

Ready for some community fun? Well partake in this Weekly event to look somewhat like everyone else! I will be releasing a theme for everyone to wear as a skin each saturday. You can just put one on, or make your own! Try and out do your friends by getting the better skin! Put in your own criticism of things we could do better with this, try and build it up by telling other people to do it, the more the better.

EDIT::THE THEME OF THE WEEK IS: Egyptian theme! anything egyptian, take a screene inside a pyramid, some sort of egyptian style build area, perhaps rebuild part of the nile? Or the sphinx? I suggest you make your own skin for this one, there are hardly any at all.
Example: Put one up asap.

Example:: Putting one up asap.

==--==Next theme (next saturday) thinking on it, be right up, it is late and I have not gotten much sleep over the past couple days.==--==

*Side note, make sure to post a screene of you wearing your skin in the appropriate environment, such as, for an underwater theme, it would be a pic of you and your skin underwater.*

Warning: Could cause random building ideas to pop into your head, just let em out and do it!

Alright, random theme of the week, updating original post! I guess this post will be my question answering post.

Ya, like that DJ

No Narnar, not randomness, doin that one some other time.

DOOO IT! would be cool if you had that one a long time ago, also, make it sparkle to emphasize the gifted part. Oh, and make a part saying T9K on it, would be a beast skin.

I think this should be stuck to the top or something =)

So people can see it, and it can be done better.

salmonsuit.png

Salmon in a suit
fish out of water.png

The actual skin for it
Gold Fish.png

Goldfish skin
goldfish.png

Goldfish

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time to make something custom for this. Here's a screenshot though with some of my friends. :s

watertheme.jpg

Ok, whenever you get a skin for this, if possible for you, POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF in an environment then best suites the theme, such as, if the theme was water and you chose to be a captain of a ship, pic of yourself on a ship. Extra cookies to whoever does this.

I,ve got a few megaman themed skins.
just sayin'

Attachments

• zero skin pic.png
    zero skin pic.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 123
Maybe in a couple of weeks we will do something like that, I need to get out a couple more ones first, thank-you for the idea though!

Dang! forgot to update the competition =p sorry guys, it is still new to me, ill be more on top of it soon, we will still be going to saturday, remember, anything in a suit!

Back