• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

This are my 2 House's I Made, User= Troyaner3

Troyaner3

Hey Guys This is Troyaner3 and I really want to get this promotion becuase I have been working Hard on my house's. I love Minecraft a lot and I love Team9000. Hope yhu think about It. Im a guest at the moment And I want to be promoted to Rank "Cool" thanks Hope You think about it.

Troyaner3 Minecraft 1.png Minecraft.png Minecraft2.png Minecraft3.png Minecraft4.png Minecraft5.png Minecraft6.png Minecraft7.png Minecraft8.png Minecraft9.png Minecraft10.png Minecraft11.png Minecraft12.png

lol thats alot of printscreens but good work troy!

to the team9k.. if my opinion matters i vouch for this kid. i watched him build. i gave him advice. he is dedicated and hard working.

KEEP IT UP ! and post more projects but next time try to make it 3-7 screens lol
good work! for a user without WoM client! i suggest you look into it!

~Elias~

lol thats alot of printscreens but good work troy!

to the team9k.. if my opinion matters i vouch for this kid. i watched him build. i gave him advice. he is dedicated and hard working.

KEEP IT UP ! and post more projects but next time try to make it 3-7 screens lol
good work! for a user without WoM client! i suggest you look into it!

Thanks Elias. I appreciate You replying Means a lot 2 me. =)
~Elias~

hmmm...
Single creation usually don't make you promoted.
Make more epic things FTW(4 the win)!
Keep up the good work and you will be promoted soon.

Ohk thanks I will Make greater and bigger things I cant wait to make My new Sky Tower's. =) Thanks for advice CodeMenerisMC

Hahah Heey man! the last print u had, its my house on the right of ya :D just wanted to tell u :) haha u can go check it out for new ideas :) nice builds btw keep it up!

Back