This Deserves It's Own Thread: Sammy

littlespedve

This kid is literally 10 years old and says frick every god damn sentence, my body hurts from laughing so hard.

He... also does stop motion. Oh god.

Someone please rip my eyes out. Stick firecrackers in my ears while you're at it.

I would talk about all the reasons why this is terrible. But I'm pretty sure it's all painfully obvious. I just wish he would allow people to comment on his videos, it would be immensely entertaining.

I heard about two fricking words before fricking my head started fricking bleeding.

WHAT THE FRICK WAS THAT?

Frick.​

Frick.

I would talk about all the reasons why this is terrible. But I'm pretty sure it's all painfully obvious. I just wish he would allow people to comment on his videos, it would be immensely entertaining.

oh holy shit yes. I bet he has them disabled, because he knows that the comments would be better than his talking.

SIDENOTE: I didn't even make it past 41 seconds of the first video. his voice was too high. plus, he annoys me. :D

oh holy shit yes. I bet he has them disabled, because he knows that the comments would be better than his talking.

The closest thing you will get is commenting on his cousin's videos, although the current comments are funny enough :p Let the shitstorm begin!

I refuse to watch any of the videos, someone write me a paragraph description of them.

REWARDS:
+1000 XP
500 Gold
WEAPON: Soul Edge

Challenge Accepted.

Video 1:

The video starts out with a terrible introduction (obviously made in some sort of freeware video editing) with a Sonic-esque theme in the background. The person making the video is obviously a Sonic fan, due to the immense amount of images of him. After the introduction, the video cuts to a young, 10 to 12 year old male shouting at the camera in a voice that could shatter eardrums from a mile away with excessive amounts of the word "frick" (in use of the word "fuck", I would assume), who states that he has to get something off of his chest. The setting consists of an average young boy's room, but it seems that his interests consist of other video games than Sonic as well. There is a Pac-Man arcade machine directly behind the green shirted boy, and to behind the boy to the left there seems to be a small flatscreen TV, which is turned on with no Input source availale. He then shows his (moderately small) collection of Mario merchandise, which consists of a large Mario plush, various figurines and, I quote, "Frickin' Super Mario Sunshine" displayed for the camera. He then goes to announce that he is tired of the criticism of the Wii U in a loud manner, slamming his fists on the table. He states that he himself owns a Wii U and that it's the best gaming system he's owned. He goes on about how it's a revolutionary system and how it has one of his favorite franchises of all time, "Super Mario Bros". He then starts to list off a few of the titles for the Wii U, stating that they're the "pretty frickin' good". The lineup for the Wii U, he says, while it might not seem powerful, is a very good quality lineup. He lists some upcoming titles, continuing on with his message that the Wii U will have some very good games. Bashing on the XBOX One and the PS4, he affirms that the lineup will be just as good as the rival consoles (for all you "frickin' Microsoft and Sony fanboys"), except with, and I quote, "better graphics". In reply to the words about the Wii U not being as "revolutionary" (he uses that word a lot in this video), he shows the 3DS as an example, stating that that's what they said about the 3DS, "and look at it now"! He corroborates that the 3DS is now one of the best "systems", and that the Wii U will reach those standards. "Just you wait!"

After apparently getting really worked up about the console war, he throws the articles he has on his table to the ground, yelling that he "doesn't want to hear it". He yells that everyone should accept the 3DS and the Wii U and stop criticizing the Wii U.

After a scene transition (which uses him wearing a fox nose and ears as a bumper) he appears with a backpack and a foam sword, in another position of the same room. A red dresser is to the left of the screen, and a closet is seen at the back of the person, to the right of the screen. He announces to Microsoft and Sony fanboys that they're "fighting a war which they can't frickin' win". He knocks over a fan directly behind him with a foam sword and a green tub filled with assorted articles off of the red dresser.

The rest of the video is a monologue with various pictures as the background to it, which I'm too lazy to watch through.

Most used phrases:

"Frick", and it's derivative, "fricking"
"I don't wanna hear it!"
"Revolutionary"

Can I has EXP?

Challenge Accepted.

Video 1:

The video starts out with a terrible introduction (obviously made in some sort of freeware video editing) with a Sonic-esque theme in the background. The person making the video is obviously a Sonic fan, due to the immense amount of images of him. After the introduction, the video cuts to a young, 10 to 12 year old male shouting at the camera in a voice that could shatter eardrums from a mile away with excessive amounts of the word "frick" (in use of the word "fuck", I would assume), who states that he has to get something off of his chest. The setting consists of an average young boy's room, but it seems that his interests consist of other video games than Sonic as well. There is a Pac-Man arcade machine directly behind the green shirted boy, and to behind the boy to the left there seems to be a small flatscreen TV, which is turned on with no Input source availale. He then shows his (moderately small) collection of Mario merchandise, which consists of a large Mario plush, various figurines and, I quote, "Frickin' Super Mario Sunshine" displayed for the camera. He then goes to announce that he is tired of the criticism of the Wii U in a loud manner, slamming his fists on the table. He states that he himself owns a Wii U and that it's the best gaming system he's owned. He goes on about how it's a revolutionary system and how it has one of his favorite franchises of all time, "Super Mario Bros". He then starts to list off a few of the titles for the Wii U, stating that they're the "pretty frickin' good". The lineup for the Wii U, he says, while it might not seem powerful, is a very good quality lineup. He lists some upcoming titles, continuing on with his message that the Wii U will have some very good games. Bashing on the XBOX One and the PS4, he affirms that the lineup will be just as good as the rival consoles (for all you "frickin' Microsoft and Sony fanboys"), except with, and I quote, "better graphics". In reply to the words about the Wii U not being as "revolutionary" (he uses that word a lot in this video), he shows the 3DS as an example, stating that that's what they said about the 3DS, "and look at it now"! He corroborates that the 3DS is now one of the best "systems", and that the Wii U will reach those standards. "Just you wait!"

After apparently getting really worked up about the console war, he throws the articles he has on his table to the ground, yelling that he "doesn't want to hear it". He yells that everyone should accept the 3DS and the Wii U and stop criticizing the Wii U.

After a scene transition (which uses him wearing a fox nose and ears as a bumper) he appears with a backpack and a foam sword, in another position of the same room. A red dresser is to the left of the screen, and a closet is seen at the back of the person, to the right of the screen. He announces to Microsoft and Sony fanboys that they're "fighting a war which they can't frickin' win". He knocks over a fan directly behind him with a foam sword and a green tub filled with assorted articles off of the red dresser.

The rest of the video is a monologue with various pictures as the background to it, which I'm too lazy to watch through.

Most used phrases:

"Frick", and it's derivative, "fricking"
"I don't wanna hear it!"
"Revolutionary"

Can I has EXP?
QUEST COMPLETE!
+1000 XP
pp-laocoins1.jpg

Sc4-soul-edge.jpg

This kid is literally 10 years old and says frick every god damn sentence, my body hurts from laughing so hard.

He... also does stop motion. Oh god.

Someone please rip my eyes out. Stick firecrackers in my ears while you're at it.
Go easy on him, because when hes a teenager he will have to kill anyone who sees this. Wish someone could tell him of his horrible atrocities before it comes to that.

Back