• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

This has been bugging me for a year...

katphish

Can anyone tell me what this thing is? I saw it over a year ago on this minecraft video series and it's one of the reasons that I decided to go hunting for a good Minecraft Classic server. In a way, it's what eventually led me to find team9000 so it does hold some symbolic meaning for me.

I've never really figured out what where it's from, if it's from some kind of anime, tv show, or movie or simply an original build but either way, it looks incredible; some kind of steampunk airship thing.

Play video up until 1:05 to see a little clip of it

City of Columbia from upcoming game Bioshock Infinite
4886356120_3e6f14e207_z.jpg

City of Columbia from upcoming game Bioshock Infinite
4886356120_3e6f14e207_z.jpg
Gaah, I had originally said I wouldn't want to know it but now I've changed my mind, thanks. It did look vaguely familiar. I've never really seen the city from the bottom so I had no idea it looked kind of rounded or spherical. I'm gonna go rewatch the trailer now and see if I can get a good shot of it as an overview...

Gaah, I had originally said I wouldn't want to know it but now I've changed my mind, thanks. It did look vaguely familiar. I've never really seen the city from the bottom so I had no idea it looked kind of rounded or spherical. I'm gonna go rewatch the trailer now and see if I can get a good shot of it as an overview...
No one really knows how it's gonna look as a general plan, but a lot of people took some creative shortcuts to fix the problem. Out of what i could see in the trailers, it's just a large cluster of linked floating blimps with whole town blocks on them. It's a quite fascinating world they want to sell us. Should be released sometime this year.

Can anyone tell me what this thing is? I saw it over a year ago on this minecraft video series and it's one of the reasons that I decided to go hunting for a good Minecraft Classic server. In a way, it's what eventually led me to find team9000 so it does hold some symbolic meaning for me.

I've never really figured out what where it's from, if it's from some kind of anime, tv show, or movie or simply an original build but either way, it looks incredible; some kind of steampunk airship thing.

That looks just like the one in this video, but different servers (this was made quite some time ago as well)
Go up to 1:49 to see what I'm talking about

Back