• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

This thread definitly goes under "problems"

it has come to my attention (and everyone who logs in too) that there is a hole in the main world spawn platform. why it is there i do not know but someone should fix it. it seems to have become the most amazing thing ever among the guests. again i dont know why but...

anyway please fix this if you get the chance. thanx!

— potatoZMaster and all who dislike this hole

It is because an epic+ logged on and accidentally deleted it while clicking into the game and then didn't notice it. Any epic+ who gets on will probably fix it, not to worry.

Nope, Epic cannot fix. The spawn is zoned to Owner only so only Ozy or Sonic can fix.

im pretty sure it was sasquatch. he told me ingame. apparently the game glitched and it did not come back. and since he is not owner he cant fix it

I am pretty sure sasquatch just fooled you hardcore. Any glitch that he saw would have been client side, not server side. Seeing as Ozy has been the only owner on recently, I assume it was him when he logged in. Not to worry, it will be fixed soon enough.

stamp.png

Back