• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

thisguyisnotme

thisguyisnotme

Here is a clock tower i built at World 620 near spawn. It includes the exterior, the mini library at the base floor, the gear system, and a giant iron bell. Sorry there was only one creation i displayed because i spent a lot of hours building this and dealing with my computer always dying due to overheat.
screenshot_20121025205034.png
screenshot_20121025205052.png screenshot_20121025205104.png screenshot_20121025205112.png screenshot_20121025205122.png
Hope you likey likey!

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

One more awesome build would probably be enough. :eek:

What if i said to you, "Learn to spell."?
what about you Not try to insult people thats try to help. if you dont need help at all then you wont get it from my side.

(deleting other messages at this thread)

*Dom som ej lär sig att lyssna och se, blir blinda och döva*

what about you Not try to insult people thats try to help. if you dont need help at all then you wont get it from my side.

(deleting other messages at this thread)

*Dom som ej lär sig att lyssna och se, blir blinda och döva*
Madcart, i wasn't insulting you. I was trying to make you get corrected also.

Back