THQ Humble Bundle!

moondoggy23

The Humble Bundle crew have really brought their A game this time, giving gamers the THQ pack. This pack contains some recent titles from THQ, and for the price of a dollar, you can get the following:

-Darksiders
-Metro 2033
-Red Faction: Armageddon
-Company of Heroes
-Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
-Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

If you pay more than the average donation amount, you will also receive a copy of Saint Row: The Third.

One of the things I enjoy most about the Humble Bundle is that proceeds go to charity. You can designate how much of your purchase goes to the developers, or the charities.

I might sound like an ass saying this but I'm putting all my money towards thq when I purchase( maybe 5 for charity). They are in a economical struggle and every bit probably helps them. Just a reminder for people.

I might sound like an ass saying this but I'm putting all my money towards thq when I purchase( maybe 5 for charity). They are in a economical struggle and every bit probably helps them. Just a reminder for people.

I put the majority of my money toward the devs regardless. But yea, THQ is in dire straints.

hm.. i already have 2 of the games on their.. perhaps i can but it anyways.. and maybe i could buy a bundle or 2 for contests?

Put those caps away before I slap you with a rotten trout.

Btw: anyone trying to pay under a buck will only get the soundtracks. No games included.

another game added to the mix. also, if you payed higher than the average at the time of purchase you get all of them.....least this time around.

Back