• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Threads

Casey

So, as I am sure this has been brought up before and I am just overlooking it, but thread deletion is only done by Wooty, however is there anyway we could set it to allow people to delete their own threads? I can see a lot of trolling and thread reviving ending if this was to be implemented, and all with out bugging Wooty about it. Seems like less work in the end.

Yes! I totally agree giving users the ability to delete their own threads, that is an excellent idea.

I know you can delete your own posts. I've done that plenty of times. Maybe set it up so you can delete your own threads provided there are only a certain number of posts?

Yeah, I can see this helping a lot. Like if you create a thread with a misspelled title, you can delete it and correct it so your first post from someone wouldn't be "lol, you have bad grammar".

You can't delete threads, because that would wipe out all content anyone has ever posted.

I doubt this is possible but could you make it so that people could close their threads then? Not delete, but just stop people from replying and thus trolling

Back