• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ticked off at lag in alpha.....(not what you may think)

Briggs

Ok, where to start.... I have just lost ALL my diamond due to lag, not that big of a deal? possibly, but, I had, a stack of 64 entire diamonds, and a stack of 31....all gone (got all that by exploring caves and strip mining). I am steamed right now, thats a lot of diamond to lose, how did i lose it? The chest glitch, where you take something out (or put in) to a chest and it may disappear, annoying enough without it destroying both stacks of my diamond one after the other....

One very toed pedobear.

(on a side note, some person found it funny to steal a chest from me? what is that?)

the diamond ones were locked, I was clicking on them and they disappeared due to the lag, the stolen chest (no contents to my knowledge) I forgot to lock, fixed that with another however.

its not that big of a deal, just a lot of diamond i could use to help people =(
and it took a long time to get all of it.

Diamond pick does not = 90+ diamond though... =( i feel for you though dj, its always sad to lose something un-legit like.

Yeah, i lost in the same way a stock of coal, trying to put them in the furnace but it spiked lagged and voila gone :(

Protip: Don't be clicky within a chest. If you want to move stuff around, then first move the item into your inventory, and back into the chest in the appropriate slot. This reduces the risk of duping/losing your items.

Back