To All Pokemon Fans...Prepare For Trouble!

Cheese7710

I was scrolling through my Facebook feed when I saw this...It's legit to I beleive:
528528_154261444731055_701497702_n.png

I want this so bad, but I don't live in Japan :'(

I'd use the rare candy, but cancel the evolution. then use a second cartrige to get another one, and evolve it.
SIDENOTE: I should've made this a Magicarp Awesomeness Thread

404511_10200472004312918_2027281463_n.jpg

Someone from my FB posted this earlier today... based upon what I can read below the illustration, the Romanized Japanese name of this Eeveelution is called Nimfiah (I'm imagining a butchered version of Nymphia). Based upon the butterfly/faery/ribbon inspirations contained in the picture, I'm concluding it will be a Flying type Eeveelution. Thoughts?

okay, so 1% of me is also saying it COULD be a Dragon Type Eevee... just a really low probability.

404511_10200472004312918_2027281463_n.jpg

Someone from my FB posted this earlier today... based upon what I can read below the illustration, the Romanized Japanese name of this Eeveelution is called Nimfiah (I'm imagining a butchered version of Nymphia). Based upon the butterfly/faery/ribbon inspirations contained in the picture, I'm concluding it will be a Flying type Eeveelution. Thoughts?

okay, so 1% of me is also saying it COULD be a Dragon Type Eevee... just a really low probability.
I'll point out that many Pokemon have vastly different Japanese names.

Off the top of my head, Koffing is called "Dogars" (Dogaasu, ドカース) in Japanese.

"Ninfia" (ニンフィア) here could end up being something completely different,
And considering all the other Eeveelutions have a "~eon" name (e.g. Umbreon, Glaceon, Vaporeon, etc.), it could be something along the lines of "Euphoreon" or something.

Anybody's guess.
Game Shark's crazy y'all.

I'll point out that many Pokemon have vastly different Japanese names.

Off the top of my head, Koffing is called "Dogars" (Dogaasu, ドカース) in Japanese.

"Ninfia" (ニンフィア) here could end up being something completely different,
And considering all the other Eeveelutions have a "~eon" name (e.g. Umbreon, Glaceon, Vaporeon, etc.), it could be something along the lines of "Euphoreon" or something.

Anybody's guess.
Game Shark's crazy y'all.

true, true... Here's the thing: For the Japanese name, ドカース is a combination of Doku (ドク (毒)) and Gasu (ガス), which means Poison Gas. There are always references made in the names chosen.

There's a couple indicators that its the romanized Jap version of Nymphia:

1.) its got butterfly wing shapes on it... faery inspiration much?
2.) the "ribbons" on its body are reminiscent of celestial beings in Japanese Mythology called...
Wikipedia said:
Tennin (天人), which may include tenshi (天使), ten no tsukai (天の使い, lit. heavenly messenger) and the specifically female tennyo (天女) are spiritual beings found in Japanese Buddhism that are similar to western angels, nymphs or fairies.

hiten-tennyo.jpg

The folklore behind the Tennin is they wear flowing scarves around their bodies and winged kimonos that enable them flight. If these garments are removed, then they are rendered flightless and vulnerable to whatever whims their human capturer desire. If the ribbons on that pokemon are not inspired from the flowing scarves then Bob Saget is the Turrets guy.

Don't you mean Game Freak?
I actually mean Game Shark,
I love that shit because hacking through walls and tripping down waterfalls is fucking boss,
Walk across that Mystery Zone void like a G6,
boyee.
true, true... Here's the thing: For the Japanese name, ドカース is a combination of Doku (ドク (毒)) and Gasu (ガス), which means Poison Gas. There are always references made in the names chosen.

2.) the "ribbons" on its body are reminiscent of celestial beings in Japanese Mythology called...

hiten-tennyo.jpg

The folklore behind the Tennin is they wear flowing scarves around their bodies and winged kimonos that enable them flight. If these garments are removed, then they are rendered flightless and vulnerable to whatever whims their human capturer desire. If the ribbons on that pokemon are not inspired from the flowing scarves then Bob Saget is the Turrets guy.
You're telling me.
But yeah I agree, shit's likely because Nintendo always draw inspiration from myths and shit.

hiten-tennyo.jpg

Turns out it's North American name is going to be Sylveon. info here

If anyone gets that shiny Magicarp, I will trade for it. ANYTHING. I just wanna run around with a freaking Magicarp that knows Hydro Pump.

Awww v.v

Not too good at TF2.

Plus, I'd wanna get the Pyrovision and similar stuff before I traded for anything v.v

Why do u say please die?
I had to delete TF2, So I didn't get better.
I don't know what gear's good.
All I know is that all that Pyro stuff looks awesome.
Plus, I wont buy hats. yet...

Why do u say please die?
I had to delete TF2, So I didn't get better.
I don't know what gear's good.
All I know is that all that Pyro stuff looks awesome.
Plus, I wont buy hats. yet...
Vors is having a manbetchtittyfit about you liking the Pyrovision Goggles... they are one of the items available to F2P, and are relatively easy to get.

Vors is having a manbetchtittyfit about you liking the Pyrovision Goggles... they are one of the items available to F2P, and are relatively easy to get.
I said stuff LIKE the Pyrovision. I want the entire set. The Rainblower, Balloonicorn, ect.

Back