To All Pokemon Fans...Prepare For Trouble!

True. Time to put this thread back on topic.

Ia anyone else ticked off on how they never bring Team Rocket back into the new games? Besides Team Plasma (who's tied with Team Rocket in my book), Team Rocket is in my opinion the best team.

pssshh, nothing wrong with that... should post that in the TF2 General Thread though ;)
Totally something wrong with that: Heavy takes no skill to play

I was critiquing the fact that the Pyrovision Goggles are items that can be obtained for free
They are also shit

Team Rocket has underlying themes of homosexuality and loose morals
Watch the episode where James gets cleavage
They're so bad
Fucking hate Meowth
I don't care about your name you are an aborted fetus of a Pokemon
You ruined everything

Team Galactic's where it's at yo

9bDCtn5.jpg

Totally something wrong with that: Heavy takes no skill to play

I was critiquing the fact that the Pyrovision Goggles are items that can be obtained for free
They are also shit

Team Rocket has underlying themes of homosexuality and loose morals
Watch the episode where James gets cleavage
They're so bad
Fucking hate Meowth
I don't care about your name you are an aborted fetus of a Pokemon
You ruined everything

Team Galactic's where it's at yo
First: Makes sense why Heavy's my best. I'm not good at all!
Second: I don't know what gear's good :P
Third: Not the crappy Jesse and James. I mean the Team Rocket concept. Give them some better Pokemon and they might be worth something.

First: Makes sense why Heavy's my best. I'm not good at all!
Second: I don't know what gear's good :P
Third: Not the crappy Jesse and James. I mean the Team Rocket concept. Give them some better Pokemon and they might be worth something.
1: Pootis
2: Message me on Steam
3: They're still bad.

All they've got going for them is their flagrant money laundering.

Team Galactic have got eugenics, hot chicks, reasonable shit pokemon, and spikes on their buildings.
Spiked
Fucking
Towers

Hey...while we've got this thread...who here plays Black/White2? I've been playing it for a little bit, and only have 4 badges so far, but would like to have some people I know to trade and maybe battle from time to time.

Hey...while we've got this thread...who here plays Black/White2? I've been playing it for a little bit, and only have 4 badges so far, but would like to have some people I know to trade and maybe battle from time to time.
I think I've got 5 badges right now. I'm training for the PAX pokemon league. If I figure out how to give out my friend code, I'll let you know.

EDIT: Misread your post: I have White Version, and Also White 2. I'm currently playing through white, but I picked up white 2 for $15, a price at which I could never pass on a pokemon game. Can you easily trade between B/W and B/W2?

I think I've got 5 badges right now. I'm training for the PAX pokemon league. If I figure out how to give out my friend code, I'll let you know.

EDIT: Misread your post: I have White Version, and Also White 2. I'm currently playing through white, but I picked up white 2 for $15, a price at which I could never pass on a pokemon game. Can you easily trade between B/W and B/W2?

You didn't misread. I have White2, not the first ones. Just a heads-up: Starting next week in the US, Gamestop stores are giving away a lvl 50 Meloetta until March 24.

I got White 2 a while ago, and sort of stopped playing when I beat the pokemon league. I should pick that up again...

Back