• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

To : Team MN.

MuffinZoRz

Dear team MN. I usually don't do things of this sort but this was just too funny to pass up. Dear Khaos and whoever the hell else you were with. You both...blow...alot. It isn't that I hack. Maybe I do, maybe I don't. It is simply they fact that you are so damn terrible. Fy_Aztec 3v1 and I was still raping you all. That is really sad. BTW, Those no-recoil hacks you saw was a little program I like to call skill. You run it with real life and requires at least 5kb of intelligence to run. Unfortunatly none of you meet these requirements.

I will gladly take both on 2v1 in a regular or a dfx server just to show you how much I hack and how bad you really are.

Now please. Next Time, don't cry on the mic about how little skill you have and record a demo. I garuntee you I will never get banned for hacking.

Also to Ferret, the fact that it was 3v1 wasn't bad enough but you felt it necessary to use your admin to put me a 1 health? On top of that I still managed to kill 2/3 of your team. Next time you decide to admin abuse, make sure you do it correctly.

GG kthx @ this server

This is far from the truth. 1. It was 2 Vs 3 Me That Khaos Kid And Chuck Norris Vs you and jail bait. + We voted to reduce your health cause you get HS ALL THE TIME. I'm speculating that your hacking but on the other hand it might be skills. Your just too good for the people that play there including myself. I mean I used to be in CAL - O But Really dude I spectated you for like 2 hours scratching my head. I'll leave you alone... <rant> And another thing... People accusing me of admin abuse that I inflict upon myself, If I EVER go into godmode realize that I am 1. Use the Disarm command onmyself and at the end of the round when my team is dead if this is a KILL KILL Map not a de_ map I will simply use the slay option to convieniently kill me. PLUS I do not kill while in noclip or godmode I STRICTLY use those for exploring so before you acuse think a bit. </rant> Thanks Sincerely, Ferret.

PS: (And one more thing does it make you better to flame on people? That may or maynot have a better clan? Does IT Really PISS you off when you see some one in a clan? W/e dude just chill damn. leave clans alone... Seriously...)

What 2v3? Oh, you mean the 2v3 when jailbait was afk for the whole map? Yeah I remember that.

I have nothing against clans...I'm used to be Cal-M and I am still in cal clan. If you wern't paying attention. Khaos thought he was a ****ing god. He isn't. If I had to piss him off in the process of realizing this, so be it.

Back