• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

To the City Who Has Given Us So Much...

NewspaperCrane

Once a year, for four days 60,000 or so nerds descend in one place in the City of Boston for PAX East. Having been twice now, I can say that it's a truly amazing experience. Both times I was in Boston I had the chance to walk around and see the city. I can truly say I've never been to a place like it. We were at the finish line while I was there for PAX. I'm truly disgusted that a place of victory, triumph and personal accomplishment has been turned into something so gruesome.

So, to the city who has given us so much these years, I just want to say that our thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay strong, and we'll see you next year.

I honestly think it's for the attention they get (if it's domestic). Hell, even if it isn't. We give so much publicity to crimes like these, that people think that's their ticket to 10 minutes of "fame". I mean, the shooting at that school a few weeks ago was nearly verbatim to the one around Christmas. The shooter was OBSESSED with the Sandy Hook Shooting. So, he went and did it himself. Then, was thrown all over TV in his glorious, notorious, fame... even though he was dead.

Back