Today and extending into the furture....

BracaBrad

EDITED 6/16/13

Using sound cloud now.

I've got this hot ass bitch of a kick ass mic and some free time. Also I want to practice voice work for no other reason than I'm a silly bitch.
So post a SMALL string of words you'd like to hear me say and I'll record it and link it here.
I will say anything so don't be afraid to be that one guy/gal.

Example. -->
*edit2*
I might add music to them if i think they need it. I might redo some of the first ones with music.

You can request to HAVE or NOT TO HAVE music with these now.

redux

misread.png

Not gonna lie, but with the way I skim-read, I saw "I've got this hot ass bitch".

But a new mic is fine too. :cool:

Damn, that's one chill voice you've got there.

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to here your rendition of "I've Got Balls Of Steel".

"You have been rused by me, the ONE AND ONLY!
Even after 100 years you will remember this day. The day of THE ruse. The day the GOD OF RUSE personally made a statement, to intentionally discomfort YOU. Songs will be written on his masterful ruse. And I hold no remorse or regret because for I am and always shall be THE GOD OF RUSE."

"You have been rused by me, the ONE AND ONLY!
Even after 100 years you will remember this day. The day of THE ruse. The day the GOD OF RUSE personally made a statement, to intentionally discomfort YOU. Songs will be written on his masterful ruse. And I hold no remorse or regret because for I am and always shall be THE GOD OF RUSE."

This goes over the "short string of words" so no.

Back