Torchlight 2

Casham

Torchlight-2.png

Torchlight 2′s devs have released an infographic detailing just how much more of, well, just about everything there is in the upcoming ARPG than its predecessor. From double the number of player skills to over six times the number of unique areas, it looks set to keep our already carpal-tunnel-ridden mouse fingers in pain for a very long time. Check out the full number crunch below
Source

Torchling-Infog.jpg

I want to be inside you right noa!

In pre-celebration of this games release I will be giving away a copy of Torchlight 2, three copies of the original Torchlight and a copy of the amazing Secret of the Magic Crystals, details to follow.​

I have no idea how this thread has gone without posts for so long. Torchlight II is going to be the best game of this genre for a while, but will probably not receive as much attention as it deserves. If you are looking to play a game similar to Diablo, but better in every aspect, you should definitely buy this game.

For anyone that's interested, I will probably be playing this the day after release, so if you wanna co-op, add me on steam.

Today is a huge day for Linux Gaming! With the release of the Humble Bundle 6, Torchlight was released for Linux. That's good news for Linux gamers, and also is a fairly good sign that Torchlight II will be on Linux sometime soon. With Steam for Linux coming sometime this year*, I think Linux gaming is going to start receiving some huge exposure very soon.

Also, 42 hours until Torchlight II!

*Valve Time

Back