Tough life lessons and heartbreak. An open letter.

Bruh I don't really know you tooooooo well, but if you ever wanna talk i'd be more than happy to. It's hard to get over a person you are so emotionally and physically invested in, like shit, 4 years is a long time, and obviously you aren't completely over her but making this post and putting how you feel out there and recognizing it's time to move on is a huge step in the right direction and that is something you can truly be proud of.

Cheers man, this too will pass

If you wanna talk just let me know, I may be a ghost here but im always on my phone :)

~Alex

I think we have all grown in the past four years. Welcome to adulthood, where pain and suffering are always there, but it is you who chooses how much of it you want. Good luck in future struggles!

Glad to hear you are bettering yourself though I don't know you well, I can't think of any ill will I've ever had towards you and I hope that is the same. Internet dating is a nightmare and finding the girl on Team9000 must make it quite worse (As I have some experience with the situation, though not as much).

I think I've seen you before in classic but fuck it i dont really know anyone in here since classic dead... you remind me of myself, the difference is you're one step further from me. I know how it feels to love the same girls for years and yet you cant 'be with her', and I'm trying my best to stop it. Its really good for you overcoming your depressions and move on. To end things with girl that you though she's the one for years is quite hard (well atleast for me). There'll be someone who will serves you better.

Back