• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Tower bay building rights

Pyro_Mcneal

So what are the rules exactly on building in tower bay?

I ask this because one of my new neighbors is starting to bug me with his "spot reserved" signs and his building locations. I think its starting to take away from the serenity, the zen, the flow, the what-ever-it-is we HAD of tower bay.

Well Pyro_Mcneal, Tower bay rules are Simple :)

Must be " Well Trusted ". Must Build a house mixed with Planks/Cobbletone and a Wood Roof.
Must be Nice, And when ever Hawketech or either ThaProfessor Need's help into creating something, Thats when you start it with them.

Creating idea's in Tower Bay is Also aloud but need to inform Hawke about that.
Also,
Make sure if u do get accepted, have about 2 Full Chests of Cobblestone and Planks. Might be useful in the future time.

Thank you Taleb123 but this I already know, I was more wondering about the neighbor Porting400's actions, he has 3 signs claiming territory in tower bay, one is for a "MEGA BUILD". This perticular sign is on a floating island of dirt he made in our once-beautiful lake.

I'll keep those chests full of cobble and planks at the ready :D

Mhm Well to be fully Honest about that, If u want to reserve More Space. You Ask Hawke.
And I dont know what Porting400's Is trying to make/Build.
Probably had sorted it out with hawke.

no, he's just a greedy landgrabber. he already has 3 other houses in oxytown, i don't understand why he feels the need to congest our already full city with more useless buildings.

Last I heard he was complaining to Ozy about a house space that he lost to someone else and Ozy told him to "reserve his spot next time" I think he's just taking it a step past that.

But my REAL complaint is that there is no need for a building (especially a floating one) to be built on our lake in Tower Bay- go make it in the inner city!

Back