• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Toxicspill2010

WoM propelled rocket![/ATTACH]
WoM propelled rocked view 2.png

Attachments

• WoM propelled rocked view 1.png
    WoM propelled rocked view 1.png
    986.8 KB · Views: 121
im starting to think papercrane is right ranks arent acting like theyre supposed to be i wish i could do something to change that...
T9K rules!.png

Since conrod was the one who demoted you, its up to him to re promote you. Please wait for his decision regarding this issue.

Needs more World of Tanks tanks!!! Some awesome stuff ya have there! :D Keep posting more to this thread and I'm sure an admin will by soon to check your new builds out. :) Best of luck!

Yeah I've played WoT for a long time (back in the beta days,) used to do some custom skins for tanks. :)

Nice builds Toxic, unfortunately I won't be able to give you a tour of my chateau... I am locked with 0% chances of logging back in Multiplayer. I keep getting:

"Failed to connect. You failed to connect to the server. It's probably down!."

So I guess you'll continue without me, since I can't find answers to this problem, nor help from the community. If I can't enter the server, what can I do staying here? Nothing.

Nice builds Toxic, unfortunately I won't be able to give you a tour of my chateau... I am locked with 0% chances of logging back in Multiplayer. I keep getting:

"Failed to connect. You failed to connect to the server. It's probably down!."

So I guess you'll continue without me, since I can't find answers to this problem, nor help from the community. If I can't enter the server, what can I do staying here? Nothing.

i know how to fix that. do you use wom? If you do you should take sign in then search on team9000 Again then chose the one with Wom connection and your back online

it happend me time to time well sometimes befor that happend

Back