• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Toxicspill2010

Very nice of you to help madcart, but I keep getting the same problem. It's like mInecraft is bent on trolling me.

It was all fine 'till I got WOM from the Internet. Maybe the problem lies within WOM? Or somewhere else? I am sincerely going nuts and desperate.

If you could post pics of the process, it would be very appreciated.

Toxicspill2010: In regards to your question of posting pictures from Survival Minecraft, it is nice to see building skills from the survival server posted on the promo threads but don't expect them to be used in judgement for ranks in the classic server as these are the reasons: the only builds accepted are the ones built on the team9000 classic server (as we can't verify people's work if they build it elsewhere.) and the admins look for work that pertains to the classic game and not the survival portion of minecraft.

Feel free to put the survival pics up, but don't expect them to be used for your promotion. And try to keep it to a minimum as the thread topic is classic promotion stuffs. :)

TADA MY HARDCORE PARKOUR! winner takes all!
PARKOUR course.png
PARKOUR entrance 2.png
PARKOUR entrance.png
PARKOUR spectators view (front).png
parkour spectators view (left).png
PARKOUR spectators view (right).png
Winners Room parkour HARD MODE.png

Back