Tron Legacy Soundtrack

Ooo, nice - truly an awesome soundtrack. Gonna have to check a few of those remixes out when I get home this evening.

I dunno, I think I prefer some of the mixes to the original, but I'm not much of a music snob at all.
I'm sure that this will be considered blasphemy, but I didn't think that the tron legacy soundtrack was that amazing of an album.

Now, before everyone flies off of the handle with nerdrage, hear me out.

I love daft punk, don't get me wrong, but when I was listening to the tron legacy soundtrack, I felt like I was listening to a movie soundtrack (*SHOCKER RIGHT THERE*). Most of the music is background music... and just doesn't go anywhere. That's what annoys me about it. As far as a movie soundtrack goes... it's awesome. It sets the scene amazingly well for the movie. I just don't think that it's that amazing of an album to listen to.

I'm sure that this will be considered blasphemy, but I didn't think that the tron legacy soundtrack was that amazing of an album.

Now, before everyone flies off of the handle with nerdrage, hear me out.

I love daft punk, don't get me wrong, but when I was listening to the tron legacy soundtrack, I felt like I was listening to a movie soundtrack (*SHOCKER RIGHT THERE*). Most of the music is background music... and just doesn't go anywhere. That's what annoys me about it. As far as a movie soundtrack goes... it's awesome. It sets the scene amazingly well for the movie. I just don't think that it's that amazing of an album to listen to.
I get ya, I'm not listening to it 24/7, but for some background noise for when i'm playing a game with terrible music, or homework or whatever it's so perfect.

Back