• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Troyaner3

Troyaner3

Hey Guys This is Troyaner3! and THANKS a lot for promoting me Team9000!! I really appreciate it. So this Thread is going to be all my minecraft art on here. I hope you enjoy and Like Me Work. and I wish you best of luck for your promotions and Hope you have a great time Thanks.=)

~Troyaner3~

Hye guys this is My new House I made I hope you guys like it. I wish you guys luck and I hope I get promoted to rank "builder"

~Troyaner3~

House1.png House5.png House6.png House7.png House8.png House9.png House10.png House12.png

Hey Guys! This is Troyaner3! and This Time I made Iron man and Sonic (I liekd sonic so much i wanted to do him again.) But I hope you guys like these photos and yeh Good luck.!!

~Troyaner3~

Attachments

• Iron man and sonic1.png
    Iron man and sonic1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 78
Hey Guys I had Uploding problems with Sonic... So I wont do him but there is a picture of Iron man. =) Hope you enjoy. :thumbsup:

~Troyaner3~

Hey Guys! This Is troyaner3!! and this Time I have made YOSHI!! I hope you guys like him He looks very cool I wish you guys luck and hope you the best. I hope I get promoted to. Thanks.

~Troyaner3~

Yoshi1.png

Hey Guys!!! Some More photo's Of my Work. Here Is Spiderman! This Didnt take me long But I kinda like it. Hope you will. I am still working hard to get promoted and I will keep on working thanks. =)

~Troyaner3~

Attachments

• Spiderman1.png
    Spiderman1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
Hmm... to get to builder rank, you'll want to create some more impressive things (larger, more detail, etc). If you want, I can give you a couple of ideas on what you could build.

Hey People!! I made a House But the Computer Stuffed up so I could Only put 1 picture in =( Im Very sad Becuase This House was pretty Cool in the inside..=(

~Troyaner3~

Attachments

• HouseNew1.png
    HouseNew1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
Here's some ideas you could try building:

Fantasy_castle_9_0_img.jpg

sea-witch_1940_377p.jpg

10384205-statue-lion-guardian.jpg

Remember, try to get in as much detail as possible. :eek:

GUYS!!! I finished My Really awesome Yoda it took me aout 1 and a half hours....... But My stupid computer cant upload......!!! plz Check it out Team900 Its on/j cool 76!!! ohk Its that server plzz check it out!! when you spawn there its On the left..keep on going then you will see This castle and its right next to the castle hope you enjoy. and Trsut me I did it. thanks. =)

~troyaner3~

Back