True Story

yukyduky said:
Correction: It's a piece of cake to bake a cake but not a pretty one.
At least in my experience.

It's a piece of cake to make the cake expand so much it shoots out your oven.

At least in my experience

funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme_thumb.jpg

I have a way with words. I can make them bend to my needs. It's kind of like my superpower, except it really wouldn't save the planet from a huge asteroid or potential annihilation from an evil mad-man. You would sit there, read what I wrote and say to yourself, "Hey, that was pretty enjoyable." and then BOOM. World is gone.

I have a way with words. I can make them bend to my needs. It's kind of like my superpower, except it really wouldn't save the planet from a huge asteroid or potential annihilation from an evil mad-man. You would sit there, read what I wrote and say to yourself, "Hey, that was pretty enjoyable." and then BOOM. World is gone.
Well a good smile before you die is always nice! And besides, if there were to be a super villain that said he'd blow up the planet unless someone wrote him a message to not do it and that it had to rhyme you'd be the perfect man for the job no doubt!

How did you get your superpower? A radiation storm, a mutated spider, or did you master your power with a lifetime of harsh training?

How did you get your superpower? A radiation storm, a mutated spider, or did you master your power with a lifetime of harsh training?

When I was young, my parents were brutally tortured with a Tupperware party. They were berated with poor grammar, misuse of participles, and almost unrecognizable sentence structure. Since then, they have been unable to utter a simple phrase without messing up a verb, or giving a noun incorrect tense. I swore long ago I would combat poor English with wonderfully written and verbose stories, creating a sense of mild to moderate enjoyment out of the reader, and a sense of minute awe. With intense training; writing in numerous message boards, getting a college degree in History, I've been able to hone my skills and combat this atrocity one post at a time.

moondoggy23 said:
When I was young, my parents were brutally tortured with a Tupperware party. They were berated with poor grammar, misuse of participles, and almost unrecognizable sentence structure. Since then, they have been unable to utter a simple phrase without messing up a verb, or giving a noun incorrect tense. I swore long ago I would combat poor English with wonderfully written and verbose stories, creating a sense of mild to moderate enjoyment out of the reader, and a sense of minute awe. With intense training; writing in numerous message boards, getting a college degree in History, I've been able to hone my skills and combat this atrocity one post at a time.

*gazes at the story with minute awe * wow

Back