• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Trying new things. (Some more WIP's)

daredevil71789

Well, I've decided to try new things...sorta. I got the idea for making an early hardstyle track because that's what got me into the genre. Gotta love that pounding, non-distorted, reverb kick. The hardcore idea came completely from being bored and listening to hardcore. These to tracks are going to be long projects, and I'm not putting them out as finished tracks until they are perfect.
Unnamed Early Hardstyle Track

Raep Faec (Hardcore)

To keep the blog section a bit cleaner, I'll also throw this WIP into the mix.
Ain't No Fucking Princess (Hardstyle/Rawstyle)

Also- Jerzey, If this doesn't meet your "requirements", I quite frankly don't care. I try to not fill up the blogs, and I want to share my work with my amazing family.

I lurv all of you! <3 Dare

1st one has a great sound to it.

Second one isn't my favorite, it kind of has a weird beat, maybe just not my taste.

Third one has a nice sound to it, but the 2 lines in it seemed a bit misplaced, as you didn't really go anywhere with it.

All in all, I think you're quite talented, keep up the good work ^^

I also wish you people would stop telling these people that they make good songs, when they are indeed shit. Polish your work more, we don't want to hear your W.I.P, we want to hear, polished, finished, actual songs.

Deadmau5 doesn't release W.I.P songs, you don't hear W.I.P songs on the radio, so why release them to us?

These songs are flat, have terrible syncing, and sound like you spent 2 minutes putting them together.

you're missing the point. deadmau5 is a professional, I don't think anyone here should use him for comparison. I do agree with jerzey, mostly on the part of making forums posts to share, or even using one of the existing music threads. And yes, if you release a full song with a blog post, with some description to it, it will be much more appreciated by the general community.

Also, why do you have so many wips? It'd be better to just concentrate on one or two and get those done before you start 30 different clips.

I don't think musician is the right word either. I've got something on my mind but I can't put a name to it right now...

Back