• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Turner534's Long-Term Survival Whitelist Application

turner534

1. In-Game Name: Turner534
2. Why do you want to join?: My small condo plot on the creative world is getting boring. There is only so much you can do with a 64x64 plot. Plus, I enjoy survival mode much more than creative.
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: I used to play on the T9K Classic server before I bought real Minecraft.
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: Teircen, Marxim, Arkastian, Mountainboy965, SevenDayRinger,CactusFlower,
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I have never been banned or kicked from any T9K service.
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: I completely understand, and will take full responsibility for their actions.

I will vouch for him since this white-list application seems to be at a standstill. He's a trustworthy player and was a member of Arkastian in the previous Survival world.

Back