• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Two Whole Years

BMWAce

Well guys, it's been two whole years since I joined the classic server and immediately became hooked to you guys. Before I am accused of any brown-nosery, I would just like to say that all of this is totally genuine. Honestly you guys, we have created such a great (and large) community where people from all over the world are able to virtually get together and just mess around. In classic, most of us just fly around the map doing nothing but "halp da gues ho nd hlp" and have our brain cells slowly depleted one by one as we read their horrible grammar skills; but it really doesn't matter, because we all still log in just to enjoy each other's company. Some of you guys have asked me why I just haven't given up after being a builder for nearly two years, I feel as though it's pretty self-explanatory. < 3 It's time fo' shoutouts yo!

Of course I've got to start with Woot. Woot, man, you've created one hell of a community. Although I hardly ever see you because I play classic- but yet you've appointed the admins to reign over you dominion, all of which also do a great job. I heard that you're having a rough time right now, but hopefully everything will come back together once you finish the ten million whitelist applications for survival. Thanks Woot. < 3

Conrod, Kagato, Casham, Casey- It's amazing how active that the classic server still despite the fact that you can't even play classic without navigating through a maze of links on minecraft.net- especially now that you need a premium account just to even play classic! Admittedly, I have/was been a little frustrated over being stuck on the same rank for such a long period of time, but that just goes to show that you guys are not desperate admins looking to rank any old scrub that walks in- and for that reason, the server has been able to be so successful for such a long time. I realize that there are more reds than just you four, but I feel like you four are what I see the most. Akamus, thanks for dealing with the forum promotions, you get the boring job mang, I actually think that you were the one that first ranked me to cool rank such a long time ago, and yet you're still here. Conrod, I know that you and I have bashed heads together a few times, but I'm glad that that is behind us. : ) (P.S.- Alimber y u no classic? : ( ) Thanks guys. < 3

Awesomes- Man, there are so many of you guys that I don't even know where to start... You guys have been roaming all around the guest world for countless hours looking for something that isn't even there-blocks. Those blocks that get deleted by griefers are no match for you guys. : D Your rank is awesome for a reason peeps, because all of you guys are awesome. : D There is not a single one of you guys that are unwilling to hold a conversation or interact with the guests on top of the work that you are all already doing. Of course I've got to give some direct shoutouts to lame, rem, uni, lzice, koaster, mighty, and csi. Thanks guys. < 3

Engis- Das boooooooooooooooot! Fran has been here since the beginning of time. : ) Sas, I don't know how you do it man.... kicking bitches, taking shits, playing skyrim, and not giving a fuck all at the same time? Dayuuuuuuuum! You guys are all just builders with a pair of boots to me. Seems like you two are the most common visitors, unlike the others who visit once a week or so. Thanks guys. < 3

Legends- Come baaaaaaaaaaack! Especially you dukey! Come baaaaaaack! But for those of you who still refuse to come back, thanks for everything that you have done for the server during your time. Thanks guys. < 3

Builders!- Man. Where do I start. The majority of you guys are practically family+several that have graduated passed us. First of all, builder chat is great with you guys. So many builder inside jokes have been created from it. Even though we spend most of our time just helping or messing with the guests while we're hidden, it doesn't ever get old. Fack al of u guise i bet non of u evn lft. I can't even do shoutouts with you guys, otherwise I'd have to list hundreds of names. Thanks guys. < 3

Cools- Seems to be less and less of you guys every time that I log in. And those of you that do log in become builders by the end of the week it seems. : D I can't even think of a single one to name besides MMX. < 3

Guests- None of you guys are going to read this so fuck it.

Every single one of you guys have been great to both me and each other, and I just want to thank all of you guys for creating such a phenomenal place to spend my time on the interwebz. If you think that I am going to proofread this for errors, you're horribly wrong. Team9000, you're the shit.

< 3

BMWAce, congrats on your 2-year! Here is to another year! Good to see you are still around, thought you left :/. Well, gratz ^_^

woooh! happy aniversary, here's your congratulatory caek..... or not, anyways, keep being awesome, and get dat engi rank finally :D:D:D <3

"Legends- Come baaaaaaaaaaack! Especially you dukey! Come baaaaaaack!" :( love you too... :( lol :D - Hey nice job on reaching TWO YEARS! That is amazing! Even more amazing to see a community stay up so long, Most barely even hit a 1 year anniversary! <3.

Back