• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Uh... Hey yall

Aviarei

So....
I've uh, been away for a little while, haven't I? Ever since the official Minecraft server had gone down, and my life started to pick up intensely, I kind of vanished for like a year. Or more.
For anyone who still remembers me, here's a status update on my general state of affairs.

1. I still love playing online games with other people. That hasn't changed at all! The audio is still broken on that laptop if mine I mentioned had problems quite a while.

2. I am still majoring in Digital Animation. While I'm not at a level that can be considered professional, I'll still keep up my best. I did an internship this past summer and it got me a lot of great experience!

3. I've been on a blogging site some of you may or may not know I made an account on. Yep. That's where I've been spending most of my "talking to other people online" time.

4. Do I still play Minecraft... well... I haven't in quite a while. Am I playing games now? Yeah, I'm playing games now. My most recent fascinations have been games like Borderlands 2,
and another game I just really want to put out there because I LOVE playing it:

Trove. The game is currently in Alpha and is transitioning to beta with a wipe of all characters on the 25th. (So if you're interested in playing don't start until the 25th or you'll just have wasted time)

"Boo," you say, "That's just a CubeWorld clone with Minecraft thrown in". Yeah. It really kind of is.
Do I care?
No way!
It's got this real awesome combination of the building aspect of Minecraft with the fighting aspect of Cube World. You can even build in a club world with a ton of other people and give plot permissions for each mini biome area in the club world. Kind of like making a city! And as long as you keep making terraformers and turn sea into land, your club world can be as big as you want!

And you can make music tracks. They're made with music blocks that are a hell of a lot easier to use than Minecraft note blocks.
In fact, someone made a recording of a music track world I made (He's riding on a Mag Rider in the video, which is the equivalent to the Minecart in Minecraft. And yeah that person in the mag rider isn't me)
http://vid276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/Zyansu/Trove-Aviarei_zpsb44b0a85.mp4

I would show you pictures, like of my cornerstone (It's a tiny building plot you can take with you wherever and put wherever there's a plot sign whether the sign's in the HUB or an Adventure World), and my Homeworld (Homeworlds were phased out so Club Worlds could take over), but I'm not on my laptop that can run Trove currently. I'll edit in pictures later I guess.

Another real cool thing is item creation; users can design weapons and hats for different classes (with an external program like Zoxel, because Trove is a Voxel game). A couple of my weapons have gotten in even!

But yeah. Sorry for the long ass advertisement but I've been loving that game lately. If anyone is interested, I have two alpha access codes I can give out for it if you wanna play with me :D

well it is nice to see that you are alive and kicking! If you ever want to hop on by on mumble then feel free (fix your broken laptop plox). It is also awesome that you are perusing digital animation, it is good skill and I'm sure there are people out there who need that.

And most of all feel free to chat with us about anything. we don't bite (hard)

Welcome back :p

Yeah, that's about when I disappeared, haha. Sorry I didn't get to everyone, by the way. XD

Back