• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

uhhh

koasterkid

well now im banned again...woot said i was banned under 2 accounts. koasterkid2000 and koasterkid1995. i made 2000 to see if i was banned and when they found that i was supposed to be banned, they banned that account. I didnt do anything wrong on that account, it was just made to check the ban. i dont know why that would lead me to be banned again. I already apologized and said i was going to be responsible. whatever your decision is is fine but i didnt do anything wrong on koasterkid2000. I appealed on 1995 and got unbanned and didnt do anything wrong since. im a little sad, hopefully you will change your mind. If not, goodbye.....i think i deserve 1 chance :)

This one's up to Woot
mumbleTB.jpg

making an account to circumvent a ban IN ANYWAY FOR ANY REASON is strictly against the rules.

If your main account had been unbanned (or was supposed to be unbanned) as you claim you should have tried to sign in with that account.
If you were then unable to connect your next step should have been to come here and let us know so that we could fix it, not create another account.

other then that just be patient and wait

i made koasterkid2000 before i knew about this website and didnt know you can appeal on this site. I guess that was my fault. sorry bout that. If i knew about this site, koasterkid 2000 wouldnt have been created and i wouldve just appealed on here. my bad

Once again, it is up to Wooty. He will get to this when he has a spare moment, he's a busy guy you know...school, work, T9k...

Back