• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ummm

Status
Not open for further replies.

3mbNaruto

ok i know this kid his name is chase also knowen as Silence Tkm OMG alll he gets his head shots...through the walls and just about everthing else..i mean he shoots like one and hits me in the head. and like this to everyone. i mean jeaus! can you check on him or something plz?

Stfu you noob, we all know you hack, I remember playing you on italy and you would have a headshot everytime you shot, especially with deagle. Also in the corridor near cs spawn you scoped for 1 second and headshot someone that wasnt even in your scope. Plus you jumped off a balcony and manage to hit someone with an awp in midair, thats bull****. Especially when your in air, your crosshairs are all expanded and using awp without scope to hit is extremely hard. Stfu, no one likes you and we all hope you get banned along with man with big balls. Kthxdie. Oh and don't forget this thread where another person reported you, http://www.darkfx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=172

I don't hack, you just suck and when i no scoped off of the balc on italy, that was a 1 time thing, i was suprised, and he was only like 2 feet infront of me, not too hard. SHOW ME A DEMO

You know how I know you hack? Because all hackers like you are the same, when someone reports them, they all deny it like hell and always curse and claim that the other person sucks. Face it, you do hack and you were caught. Simple as that, next time you hack try not to get several consecutive headshots with deagles and awps. Not to mention, the admin that kept kicking actually speced you and saw you were hacking, so who can we trust here, a faggot who hacks or an admin. Plus ask the players on the server if they think you hack.

lol? an admin spectated me on falling? i had a shotgun.. and i didnt get any headshots, no shakes or jerks, how is that hacking? send me a demo,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back