• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Unban request to what happened

XenoFix

while i was browsing threw server i came upon your server which i clicked the link had a brows and later came across your site. read the rules and everything to make sure i understood. so i logged on with my account played for a couple weeks off and on and now i come across my self beeing banned :( . i would like to know what happened so i can better understand to what i did to get my self handed a ban hammer. i was currently playing minecraft classic on mc.team9000.net if that helps

Thnx and cheers

Alright so its been 2 days and not a single answer, dont get me wrong u have lifes and such but im reading other posts about people grieving and much worse and getting unbanned but at least tell me y i got banned the server or give me an update of some sort u guys run a tight server andi enjoyed it. i just want to get back on line so i can biuld with others :). i dont know who banned me as this happened offline i believe. if someone could give me some insight that would be awsome.

thnx and cheer

strange thats my account on minecraft :confused: mc.team9000.net is where i was playing on thats ur classic server isnt it?
i somehow got banned offline. when i try and log on its says im banned from server with no name. now i havent registered to biuld because its free biuld on the server isnt it. the only thing i could think of for me getting banned its minning materail near peoples houses to help them but then i couldnt cause it would just not let me, umm mabey enter peoples houses at night that said no tresspassing but i would have died :( and all my mats would have been exploded.

You were one of the ones that was involved in the destruction of my house. I was not amused. There's a obsidian path leading to it's large entrance made of logs. It's a tree house.

Thread moved to appropriate forum.

Not classic, that's beta. And griefing the server owner's house is generally a bad idea.

now grieffing is a dick move usally ment to get back at someone for somthing or just to be a dick, for one i dont need to grieff two i dont think so as i was unable to biuld and destroy anything as the server wouldnt let me and y would i need to destroy someones work? doesnt make sense i dont know u or have anything to do with u so in that sense y would i bring this upon me. if u can look at channal logs and see who i was talking to and playing/minning with then you would see that i have no reason to.Now if i did destroy something like a miss click then id put it back but then again id get a message saying unable to, anytime i got around peoples houses i couldnt do anything as the server was protecting it. this tree fort im trying to remember and its not clicking was it near lava? or did it have a tree on top of it? like non made stacks of wood just raw tree blocks, did i cut down a tree of urs? cause i remember faming wood and such maby i misstook ur house didnt see it up in the trees and started chopping down the tree not thinking there was somthing up there. As i remember i didnt go so far out was this near the spawn point?. all i want to do is play with a good community and thats all.

ur not reading sideboom at all im not lieing there isnt a excuse or anything, i want to know to better understand this. to me i didnt do anything wrong. all im trying to do is get wootalyer to help me get a bigger picture

Wooty can see the history of the server. if he says you griefed, you griefed. don't lie, apologize, and maybe try again.

What ur all missing is that i know all of this y would i grieff knowing that woot can just look it up anytime. i went into this server knowing full circle the rules.Anychance and i know this is going little far but can i get just a screen shot of your tree house Wooty so it can spark a memory. And to the other 2 a lesson in life that you should learn is if u make a mistake ask what u did wrong get someone to show you what u did wrong and learn from it, just saying sry about doing something wrong doesn't mean your sry at all and doesn't mean u learned. im trying to take the initiative to learn from woot about what i did to destroy his tree fort, maby i misstook it as something else. i don't like it when others right out judge people. don't post on ban appeals unless u are posting something helpfull or your a mod trying to help the situation. You two should try and be more helpfull like deviljelly as he prob had his dout but still tried to help.In another note im not trying to lie at all, not once in my post was i trying to lie, all i want is fair equal appeal where the facts come out and show me that i did somthing wrong and if i did i would have no prob apologizing to woot at all. Woot seems to be a fair guy when it comes to things so id rather talk to him seeing that you two arn't helping and id prefer that you would stop posting here as both of u cant do anything.

As to Wooty if ur saying i griefed then i am sorry there was no intent too at all not one bit was i trying to destroy someones work. I must have mistook your tree fort for just plain wood or wasnt looking hard enough when i was gathering materials and would like to apologize.

Thnx and cheers

i wasn't trying to come off like i was judging you im sorry for that. but sometimes i think people try to ome ofcf to logical in these ban appeals and make it seem like they did nothing wrong. sometime the best thing you can do is admit you made a mistake and apologize for that mistake, most of the time the mods will be kind and give you a second chance.

I was trying to check your history on the classic server because you posted this in the wrong section. :p
Also, Woot doesnt make mistakes. I say it was night, you needed to quickly hide somewhere but couldnt find anything, but you noticed a wooden 'something' and made a hole in it to get into, and continued doing that to be safe. Isnt that right?

u stalk me, dont u O.O. thats was prob the case im just trying to come across as not a greifer, i guess i didnt put back the material maby but i just cant honestly remember this tree fort. but im pretty sure i prob cut down the tree to it :( for mats not noticing that his house was in there or something. i just need a screen shot of the house so i can go "o crap ur right shit my bad :).

and ty sideboom and devil good to know theres people out here will to help alittle with what they can

really..... are u really going to use the grammer police exuse on me. maybe i should just call u spelling be champ and give u a star for being an ass the other 2 guys that posted here have no prob reading it and im just waiting for woot to post when he has free time. as iv said before if u have no contructive critisism to help me or better understand then go home. one thing i dont like about ban appeals on forums is u get the asswholes who think there cool and call you out just to make them feel better. you sir, are pointless to be here, unless u can give me info about the greiff that happened between me and woot. as all ways

thnks and cheers

and ps skryter theres a bunch of grammer errors in this and spelling errors...nom nom nom

That was constructive criticism. A admin is much more likely to take the time reading through your post if it is clear and concise. Think about it yourself, would you like to spend your time reading a disorganized post by some player that was banned for griefing your house? Proper punctuation also goes a long way. Insulting those who offer constructive criticisms doesn't aid your argument.

Back