• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Unban Request

DeLaOras

I was playing minecraft , with name DeLaOras and i was with my friend TheitanimuLLi . I was in his house and we got a little argue , so i got a little angry and i griffed a bit from his house. I talked to him and he sayed is ok and he dosen't mind, you can talk to him ingame and see that i'm right . Please unban me, it was my first day and my first mastake . I promice will not happen again.

nick: DeLaOras
Banned by: Blackice15
ip adress: 192.168.0.101

You were banned by Blackice for griefing a house. I've made him aware about the appeal. Please be patient until he follows up.

you can't do anything from the browser? or something. I would apreciate it so much . Alot of time lost and not playing minecraft on your server, I realy would like to play alot .

I was on a phone so there wasn't anything i could do. I am going to go ahead and unban you this time but just remember that if you get banned a second time you will not get unbanned.

Back