• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Unban Request

noxyflex

I started playing minecraft around a few hours ago and the first server I joined was the team9000.

due to my ignorance in not knowing the rules of what to do, nor where to build, nor understanding what griefing other players meant, I ended up doing the worst - greifing other players as they were building their sculptures.

After playing on other servers and having spent 4 hours building an underground maze, I've seen how much work goes into building a sculpture and have had several people grief me, whom i requested to have banned - and they were.

I apologize for the inconvenience I did cause, and I hope to rejoin this amazing server, and become an active and respectful contributor to it.
I do understand that I got what I deserve and hope I can be forgiven.
My in game name is the same as this one - noxyflex.

Thank you for your time

You were banned by sideboom for griefing various things.
I will notify him about this thread, and he will come and decide for you.
Please be patient :D

since you admitted to what you have done and are sorry for what you have done i will unban you. read the /rules when you get back on and remember you only get one.

Back