• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Unbann Topic! Please read!

Owlgirl66

Hello my name is Owlgirl66. I know that I was banned from this server which is why I'm posting this. I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry. I know I was greifing but I wasn't really. I was chopping off parts of the build and then I tried to make it look nice and even and I know I probably shouldn't have done that. I'm okay with any of the Ops not wanting to UN ban me because I know my actions are against the rules and it could have dropped a lot respect that I could be given. Please decide on this. Its okay if I don't get UN banned but I would really like to be on the server again.:)

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS MESSAGE!:)

-Owlgirl66

Hello Owlgirl66,

You've been banned by RemofShadows for greifing and building a swastika, he has been notified about the appeal. Please be patient while you wait for a reply.

Here's a copy of your ban in case you have any questions.

[2012-04-18 21:29:10] Player Owlgirl66* and their IP are BANNED
[2012-04-18 21:29:10] Last ban by RemOfShadows on 29 Feb 2012 (7w0d ago).
[2012-04-18 21:29:10] Last ban reason: grief-h gold pyramid/fail swas-h
[2012-04-18 21:29:10] Ban duration: 7w0d so far

It would seem that you weren't just banned for griefing, but for building a swastika, care to explain why?
also before i make any decision, i'd like you to read this

the swastika is of Indian origins. You could be offending Hindus on the server by banning him.
frankiller Im Indian I should know.

the swastika is of Indian origins. You could be offending Hindus on the server by banning him.
frankiller Im Indian I should know.

please read this Tsqa.

https://www.team9000.net/threads/important-note-about-threads-in-the-ban-appeals-forum.3906/

also, this is taken directly from our Wiki rules section, we do not take exceptions to this. If you find it offensive I apologize but there will not be a change in the rules on this.

Rules

No Griefing! Period! You will be permanently banned on your first offense.
No Hitler Skins or Swastikas. You will be permanently banned on your first offense.

If you aren't Owlgirl66 or RemofShadows please don't post in this thread thank you. Even to reply to this post.

owlgirl seeing your previous posts it would seem that it might have been my mistake, but i'd still like to see that you have read the rules to our server, so i could continue with my decision.

P.S. also sorry for not taking care of this, i had some RL stuff...

owlgirl seeing your previous posts it would seem that it might have been my mistake, but i'd still like to see that you have read the rules to our server, so i could continue with my decision.

P.S. also sorry for not taking care of this, i had some RL stuff...

Its ok RemOfShadows. I will also read the rules just to make sure I know the rules.

Back