• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Undefined Message Error?

Skryter

I don't know if this is a universal problem or if this is just occurring for me but it's becoming quite an annoyance. Whenever I try and directly reply to a post on the forums or attach a file to a thread an undefined message is shown instead of what normally should be shown.

Example:
VL9yjac.png

Any help on whether anyone else is having this issue or if it can be solved will be appreciated, otherwise I'll submit a bug report. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I'm considering there might be a problem with the Java on my computer or JavaScript might be playing up assuming this somehow factors into this issue.

URLs are broken. The link inside isn't shown, it is just empty.
For example...
There's a link tag in between the arrows.
-->asdfghjkl.me.uk<---
EDIT: I just realized that putting URLs w/o the tag works (asdfghjkl.me.uk).
Why is the tag still there if it isn't even working?

out of curiosity, how does one even watch three tabbed videos simultaneously?

if it's anything like me i'll have multiple video's loading/loaded and be doing something else, then go back to them and so on... Or I'll save a couple video's then download them from youtube or w/e. Just my way of doing things... so what thee is doing makes total sense to me.

if it's anything like me i'll have multiple video's loading/loaded and be doing something else, then go back to them and so on... Or I'll save a couple video's then download them from youtube or w/e. Just my way of doing things... so what thee is doing makes total sense to me.
The first option.

Back