Undertale

I like the game, but it's not GOTY in my opinion. The character's are too lovable, which sounds like a good thing but it isn't. Once you beat the game and get the pacifist ending, you don't want to ruin everything and run the genocide path which, as a result, destroys the game's replay value. If it had good replay value, then it would be a top contender. Most people resort to youtube to watch other people run geno so they don't have to.

I can't honestly judge. I've heard lots of good things about the game, and it sounds really good, but I refuse to actually watch anything game-play related to it, as I don't want to spoil it for myself. All I know is that the soundtrack is absolutely bitchin'.

Crazy thing about the gameplay is it's different for different people, I mean yeah there will be a lot of similar points, but this game is loaded with special events and tons of comedic dialogue. I might have to do a couple playthroughs just to see how many triggers he put into this game :D.

Continuing on Monday 11AM CST with livestream of my main gameplay :3.

So, i finally jumped on the Undertale bandwagon, have finished a Pacifict run and am very amused. Dat OST...

Will let you know how the genocide run goes later x3

Last edited:
Back