• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Upcoming events in the life of flakes

konflakes

So, as some may or may not know, in my country, which is Singapore, the male of the human species that have taken residence in this country have to be drafted into forced military conscription from the age of 17 onwards. So for the next 2 years or so, I will be a government slave/army dog. This conscription is called "National Service" or NS for short.

The recruits for NS are separated into different categories called "PES" from A to F, with A being the fittest and F being deemed unfit for service. Due to a knee injury which caused a meniscus tear, or a tear in the knee's shock absorber, I was placed in PES C, which means that they tone down the rigor of the training and make it easier for us "cripples" to deal with it. I'm not gonna hide the fact that I'm reluctant to serve this NS, due to many different political factors that I shall not discuss here cause I doubt many if any of you are interested in another country's politics and government system.

Anyway, the main point of this is to inform everyone that the local Team9000 phallus is being drafted in less than 12 hours, on Monday, 10:45am, GMT+8. I will be held in a camp on an island for 2 weeks before being released back into civilization every weekend for the next 9 weeks. After which I will be given a vocation that I am fairly certain will be a 8-5 deal. So, cya later shitlords, I'm off to become cheap labour for an ungrateful government that milks its population for money and sells off jobs to foreigners under the guise of us lacking competency! Oh boy am I so excited. So very excited.

In other news, I realized that I have yet to finish my blog on my 13 days in Japan and my 3 days at an anime convention/concert, so if anyone at all was waiting for those, I do apologize but clearly, I am not going to have the time to finish it at this point.

Wish me luck, and hopefully, I'll make it back in one piece.
Lots of Phalli, konflakes

I'm actually quite interested. Oh, just so you're aware, even China has problems with jobs going overseas (the white collar ones, mostly, but nonetheless). Don't worry about being cheap labour, that's the military in almost every country. Also, do not disappoint us. You must give us pictures of your entire platoon/troop/squadron/battery/pride/whatever holding phallic ceremonial swords.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone, I appreciate the support. The time I was supposed to be confined on the island was actually 3 weeks as they count 2 weekends that they keep us on the island and unfortunately for me, I was conscripted on a Monday. Anyways, I've actually been back for about 4 days now, which is 3 days earlier than when I was supposed to be released due to me having had a ridiculously painful sore throat and a pretty high fever that peaked at 39.5 celsius. I'm still recovering from the sore throat but am otherwise fine.

Until next week, flakes out~

Back