• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Upcoming Giant Update

WootyOld

Owner/Programmer
Soon, I will be releasing a GIANT update that will include many, many things.

To start off, I will be launching the Deluxe Skill Shop (aka shop2). Deluxe skills are still being created, but some skills that will probably appear are:
Ninja Stealth (Black Hook, No Footsteps, Prehaps a Skin)
Rocket Launcher (Still trying to figure out how to make it fair in gameplay)

Many new modes will be coming out soon as well, including:
Golden Gun Mode (1 Hit Kill)
Rocket Arena
Weapon Modes (Knife Only, etc)

I will also release something that ive been thinking about along time now :) Basically, its called DarkFXBOT. It will respond to many commands, and punish or reward automatically :) Sound fun yet? For example, lets just say someone says "give me hook". DarkFXBOT will shoot that person up into the air and blow them up :D Also, if someone says "I love DarkFXBOT", they will probably be rewarded :rolleyes:

Also, Respawn Mode and Kamikaze have been removed temporarily in an effort to reduce the server crashes.

Thats all good, cept for the bot thing...

IS there a point to it? i mean do we have to discover the sayings ourselves?

Becuase thats just gonna make the whole server sit in spec trying to figure it out.

lol double, remember taht surf server i was telling you about? when we were discussing the dfx radio thing? that server has the same exact thing, only it was called DJBot, and it did the exact same thing, say i want admin u get booted, say i love djbot you get rewarded

for the deluxe shop, is lvl 1 the max for it or is it up to lvl to 5 to make it stronger or anything, anyways i look forward to the update and thanks for providing such a great mod :p

I have designed the deluxe shop so that you start with level 0 and lvl 1 is the max. Thanks for the compliment! I just hope we can get these crashes sorted out...

ok im confused now cause like u could say "I LOVE DFXBOT" 2039485203845092384908203945 times and get rewarded? or is it like once a-day????????????????

if you spam, it will get MAD at you and start to punish :cool:

Player: I love DarkFXBOT
DarkFXBOT: Yes, yes, i love you too...
DarkFXBOT gave some kind of reward to Player

DarkFXBOT: Yes, yes, i love you too, but not that much...

Player: I love DarkFXBOTDarkFXBOT: Ok, Player, you REALLY need to shut up now.

DarkFXBOT: Omg! SHUT UP!
DarkFXBOT sent a flashbang to Player
DarkFXBOT set Player on fire

DarkFXBOT: Thats really enough out of you...
DarkFXBOT gagged Player for 5 minutes

I Really like Golden Gun Mode ITS FUCKING PWNT!!! like duel style... i hope in this GIANT UPDATE you could extend the choice for voting on this mode... to set for more then just 1 round

say 5 or 10 rounds

or just till you get plain sick and tired of it >:?...

DrPhatballz said:
I Really like Golden Gun Mode ITS FUCKING PWNT!!! like duel style... i hope in this GIANT UPDATE you could extend the choice for voting on this mode... to set for more then just 1 round

say 5 or 10 rounds

or just till you get plain sick and tired of it >:?...

No... just no... all dfx-mods are limited to one round and i intend to keep it that way

Back